Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross Where to find Polish

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 3 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

This is a bit preemptive, because I don’t know exactly what Polish is for, but I’m fairly certain there’s a limited amount. So, if you find any, post it here.

First I’ve found is on the last screen on Mount Cheeka.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Found #2 in Grakka Abyss.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

#3 in Elysium

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Found out what Polish is for. Scattered throughout the dungeons are 4 “Rusty” weapons. (Or they might be “Rusted” but whatever.)

When you find a rusty weapon, and a Polish, find a Shining Sister to polish the weapon for a “Rune” weapon with ATK 500. (Examine Polish in your inventory for a list of the 4 towns where you can get weapons polished.)

I’m pretty sure you can only find the weapons in New Game+ dungeons. I know for a fact that Amelia’s weapon is in one of the last dungeons on the way to True End.

Nemomon
    Participant

Well… You will find Polish in Poland… but You better not try to find it. This language is pretty f. up, and You only will hurt Your tongue… Provided You will grasp all of its little rules, suffixes, prefixes, exceptions, forms &c… You have been warned.

On a serious note, the rusted weapons are pretty bad, I thought that since they’re a bonus content, they will be better. Plus, we get much more Polishing items than rusted weapons…

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Lols at the first part.

I wouldn’t call ATK 500 bad. After all, it’s more than the weapons you get from the stone monuments – though probably not as good as the Maid Weapons (but I haven’t got there yet, been busy working in the yard.)

Nemomon
    Participant

Well… perhaps You are right, I went for the Maid weapons as soon as I got the ship. The experience from playing the Japanese version, and what enemies drop. Two of the Maid weapons are on the Devil Land, and two in the Legendary Sewer (after finishing the game, but not ASAP tooo).

1oldtymer
    Participant

I’m pretty sure you can only find the weapons in New Game+ dungeons. I know for a fact that Amelia’s weapon is in one of the last dungeons on the way to True End.

Just where are the rusted weapons? I found the Scythe, and I have all the necessary polish, but I haven’t seen the other rusted weapons.

Older, but not wiser

Nemomon
    Participant

Just where are the rusted weapons? I found the Scythe, and I have all the necessary polish, but I haven’t seen the other rusted weapons.[/quote]

One of them is in the Spireach Tower, and the rest of them are in the new areas unlocked after beating the game (Shawarl Checkpoint, Cragal Shrine, Akkarl Pass).

1oldtymer
    Participant

Fantastic!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
    3 down, 1 to go–all polished and effects transferred. Spireach Tower doesn’t show on my map just yet.

Older, but not wiser

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 590 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,499 Replies: 10,037