Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross Subquests

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 1 week ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Subquest 9:

Because a lot of people might not think to find it here:

spoiler
    Monster Investigation 2
    Client: Calvin

NOTE: You must complete quest 4 before this one becomes available (Both subquests are in the exact same spot)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

3beez
    Participant

Well, good grief! I walked right past him thinking his bubble just a repeatable quest. *facepalm* Thanks for the heads up!

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Any time.

So I’ve now completed 1-14, but can’t find any more?

3beez
    Participant

That’s all I have (14). Seems like a strange number though….

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Interesting. And I didn’t get a Google Play achievement. So there must be more…

Azyleo

Other Subquests unlock in the second play through. Jolie Curie gives a Subquest ( its similar to the Dream Particles Quest in Hearts ) to find Small Trays scattered in the Town’s and Castle’s.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

The Subquests page is filled in, 1-14, 16, and 19. (I’m still missing the other New Game+ quests, so if you got ’em, please post ’em!)

EDIT: I also just got all of the “U” enemies listed in the Enemy Guide… Yep, all 1 of them… (That was tough. I think I need a nap now… :silly: )

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Subquests are done.

CMeGoNSane
    Participant

Where do I find Great Horn Jerky for one of the Small Trays (subquest 20)? I’ve been all over the world, and even completed the “Meat Lover’s Dream” subquest again in hopes the man would make me some — but to no avail!

3beez
    Participant

Where do I find Great Horn Jerky for one of the Small Trays (subquest 20)? I’ve been all over the world, and even completed the “Meat Lover’s Dream” subquest again in hopes the man would make me some — but to no avail!

Just go get some more Great Horn Meat, the same as you need for the meat lover. As long as you have that in your items, you’ll get the tray.

P.S. I think you’ll only need 1 Great Horn Meat.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 590 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,499 Replies: 10,037