Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross Favorite Weapon effects / Jewels?

This topic contains 37 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Crazychiq 4 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Why did I never think to use Berserker? Unfortunately I sold mine, so I’ll have to try that on my 2nd play through.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

The only skill which 100% inflicts all status effects on any boss PLUS ALL PARAMTERS 2 RANK DOWN ON ANY BOSS

DID THEY LEARN ANYTHING FROM THE CELINE(Make boss float)+URIEL(Same effect as Olivia’s trust attack)+STELLA(Double damage to floating enemies. Twice.) BOSS KILLER????????????????????????

I KILLED THE FINAL BOSS IN 2 MINUTES USING JUST THAT AND THEN SPAMMING MAGIC.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Azyleo

The only skill which 100% inflicts all status effects on any boss PLUS ALL PARAMTERS 2 RANK DOWN ON ANY BOSS

DID THEY LEARN ANYTHING FROM THE CELINE(Make boss float)+URIEL(Same effect as Olivia’s trust attack)+STELLA(Double damage to floating enemies. Twice.) BOSS KILLER????????????????????????

I KILLED THE FINAL BOSS IN 2 MINUTES USING JUST THAT AND THEN SPAMMING MAGIC.[/quote]

Nothing wrong in being too OP? I love that skill. Maidame Curie was the biggest pushover just because “Olivia”.

rogiebango
    Participant

guys .. where can i get the All-Jewel in the game? the jewel that makes your normal attack hit all enemies

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Yeah you will find magnify jewel at legendary sewer
    Parameter jewel from stealing
    Rare Jewel from legendary sewer
    Hitman jewel from warehouse
    I am sorry i just remember this

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

guys .. where can i get the all jewel in the game? šŸ™

Depends what you’re looking for. Some are in treaures, some drop from bosses, some in the Guild Exchange, and some might only be in the IAP shop, I’m not sure about that one though.

Plus what rimrazan said.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

All jewel in online shop?? I think you wrong about that actually i find all jewel was i found is same in online shop like mighty mini jewel,magnify jewel and all of them

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

All jewel in online shop?? I think you wrong about that actually i find all jewel was i found is same in online shop like mighty mini jewel,magnify jewel and all of them

Oh wow, I thought the question was where to find “all the jewels” in the game, not where to find the “All Jewel.” I am so embarrassed now. :ohmy:

*goes back to corner*

rogiebango
    Participant

yes sir, i’m looking for a particular jewel called all-jewel, i already finished the game twice but i failed to get the all-jewel

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

yes sir, i’m looking for a particular jewel called all-jewel, i already finished the game twice but i failed to get the all-jewel

Ok, well I just recently uninstalled the game so I could start over and write a location walkthrough. I have a really bad memory so I don’t remember where to find it. šŸ™ Hopefully someone can chime in; if not then I will post once I’ve found it again.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 882 Forums: 133 Topics: 1,861 Replies: 11,874