Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross Bonus Content Boss Guide.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 3 years ago.

Azyleo

Note: Cross unlike other Asdivine or other Exe Create game has the biggest bonus content. That means that Cross has the highest amount of Bonus Bosses counting the DLC dungeon “Time Warp Tower”. I will try my best to make sure that the guide is concise and informative as much as possible. I will also keep the freedom users in mind as well. Please keep in mind that Freemium Users need to grind for some items that I list here. Be as it may, I will not tell where they are kept as it is way too much work. You can however post your problem and I will try my best to answer it.
    The Forgotten Arena’s battles are divided into 3 steps, which are then divided into 3 phases. Well look at it yourself.

Gate 1: Entrance Fee: 150000

Pre Requisites: Parameter Ring ( If Possible, Harvey should at least have it ). Maid Weapons ( If possible as well. Harvey or Olivia’s is recommended ) or any weapon with 300+ ATK will do fine. CRIT 60% or above ( 40% can do it as well but it will take longer ). At least one character to have Worlds End ( Olivia or Harvey, if they have the Maid Weapons ). 40%-70% STR stat on Weapons. At least 40% VIT. Any other skill of your liking. Confusion is recommended so that you can learn the Enemies Healing skills ( Whistle can be used, but for me, it rarely works for bosses ).

Level:400+ On Hard, 300+ on Easy.

Phase 1: Dawn of the Zombie Orcs ( Okay not really ):

Before beginning this guide, I will give a massive shout out to Searinox and Oldtymer for telling me about the CRIT stat. It’s really important in this phase. Give those guys a thank you or Karma up while your at it.

Strategy: Definition of an irritating boss battle is probably this one. Annoying as well. This is just because, that they have such high Def stat that you will literally will be doing damage like 500, 400, 1000 and such. They have such low ATK that they themselves will do 700,1000,2000 damage. As you such you will probably have to wait until you kill them or they kill you. Either way will take at least an hour or so.
    As such the CRIT stat is highly recommended. This is because, CRIT ignore any DEF the enemy has, and will deal pure fatal damage. However a high STR is recommended other wise your critical will also do low damage. Once you have these 2 Stats, the battle is a breeze. The three Orcs don’t have any fatal skills and One Fully Powered Worlds End can annihilate them in one turn.
    Not much of a battle. Only the Critical is needed.

Phase 2: Team Dios:

Enemies: Izayoi ( Dios ), Ellis ( Iris ), Freya, Minerva.

Strategy: Now we are getting somewhere. This is a good and fun battle. Not frustrating even on Hard.
    Izayoi will always start with “Charge Up” which increases all allies ATK. Freya will cast Defense Up, increases everyones DEF. Ellis will cast Speed Up and Minerva will cast Intelligence Up. If you have Olivia’s Maid Weapon, it will basically negate there Parameter Up Effects.
    Now to be honest, Izayoi is the weakest of the group. Seriously, it doesn’t matter if he is alive or dead. His attacks are pretty much insignificant most of the times. So kill him first to get a Room for breather, since Freya and Minerva are deadly. Ellis is recommended to be taken down next, just because she is irritating with her status effect and her Heals . Minerva should be dealt as quickly as possible. Yes her “The Pages were torn ” is deadly as it can get it. If you accidentally use “Reflect” then she will use this skill non stop, so don’t use “Reflect” in this battle. Inhibit can make the battle much easier if used on Freya. It is recommended to Reduce every Parameter of Freya ( So that her Unison skills can deal less damage) so that you can take down Minerva faster. Once Minerva is down, Freya is a push over.

Phase 3: Jolie Curie:
    Once again, thanks to Searinox for his help. ( A tip, dont write a guide in the morning ) Fixed some things that I was confusing with Menace.
    Strategy: Even though her Sprite Work changed, her skills are still as stupid as in Dios and Menace. Truthfully she was Nerfed badly so most of her skill are not deadly, except “Crash”.
    She has skills like “Let me Serve you ” Which increases everyone’s parameters by 2. She also has “Oh My” and she uses it rarely. She has “Crash” which is her best skill and is still broken and causes a Count Down of 3-5 on everyone so KILL HER BEFORE SHE USES IT.
    Okay with that out of the way. This battle is NOTHING( And you emphasized on killing her quickly, What the Heck bro? seriously just hear me out ). Just use Olivia’s Trust Gauge on her and then Wail on her non stop with high skills like Southern Night, 9 Shot, Concentration Slash, Shadow Aratoth, Worlds End, Magma Raid. If you have Combos then use those. Best thing is that she has low HP so she will die very quickly. And since you have critical and High Parameter. You can seriously Breeze through this fight.
    If done right she won’t have even have the chance to use “let me serve you”. Just don’t do this battle without Olivia’s Trust Charge.

Gate 2: Coming Soon:

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I love it! Very informative, yet also fun to read. (You’ve come a long way since the first Dios guide.)

I would just remind everyone, that Lucile can learn skills from all the arena bosses (don’t have to list them all, though you did mention some, but when I did the arena it didn’t occur to me that Lucile can learn from them.)

I can’t wait for the next installment 😆

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

I don’t exactly remember how this Gate goes since I was severely overleveled by this point, so no strategy tips, but whatever.

Confusion is recommended so that you can learn the Enemies Healing skills.

a) Whistle is better for this purpose, seeing that it provides a much better Lucile target rate. Sure, only useful if the enemy decides to use a support skill, but it’s the same if it’s confused.
    b) The list of non-offensive support skills/spells you can learn from Arena is:
    Speed Up (Gate 1, Round 2 – Ellis, also learned naturally at 24 Shadow+Void),
    Intelligence Up (Gate 1, Round 2 – Minerva, also learned naturally at 21 Light+Shadow+Void),
    Defense Up (Gate 1, Round 2 – Freya, also learned naturally at 23 Light+Void),
    Let me help you out. (Every Gate, Round 3 – Jolie Curie/Maidame Curie/Neo-Maidame Curie; also hits your party anyway),
    Heal 3 (Gate 2, Round 2 – Ratona; also learned naturally at 70 Light),
    Shadow Curtain (Gate 2, Round 2 – Litany; also learned naturally at 70 Shadow),
    See Noelle’s power! (Gate 2, Round 2 – Noelle),
    BG Absorb (not even funny).
    In other words, there’s pretty much (and considering you’re recommending the World End, “pretty much” can be removed) only 1 skill you might need Confusion for. And… sorry, Azyleo, but your skill is in another Gate. 🙂

Searonix

“What!? Onix is evolving!” :silly:

Ellis is recommended to be taken down next, just because she is irritating with her delaying skills and her Heals.

“Delaying skills”? What delaying skills? If anything, Freya is the one with the delaying skill (Double Slash).

Inhibit can make the battle much easier if used on Freya.

…Bwuh? Inhibit? On Freya? Are you sure you’re not confusing things? Because Inhibit is the “Adjusts countdown to 5.” move, and I can’t imagine how that would be useful when used on a boss.

She also has “Oh My” and she uses it rarely. She has “Dynamic Service ” which is her best skill and is still broken and causes a fixed Count Down of 3 on everyone so KILL HER BEFORE SHE USES IT.

a) She has “Oh, my!”? Because the in-game bestiary seems to disagree.
    b) I honestly don’t remember her having a skill named “Dynamic Service”, and spending 20-25 turns on the battle didn’t make her cast it (or Oh, my!), either.
    c) She uses the skill “Crash”, which causes a random 3-5 turn countdown, on her 2nd turn. Why would the fixed 3-turn countdown be that broken?

Best thing is that she has a very low HP so she will die very quickly.

Thrice as much as anyone in the previous round isn’t what I’d call “very low”, but your mileage may vary.

Azyleo

Whistle doesnt let you learn support skills.

I only recommended Confuse so that people can learn the support skills. There are some perfectionist there.

I say Searonix, eh too lazy to check. Ill fix that tho lol

Go Check again. Iris has more Delaying Skills.

Inhibit is recommended since you have to damage her slowly. If not, she will start spamming double slash. Go again and see for yourself.

I confused “Oh My” whoops. Its another skill similiar to Oh My. Ill Rectify that.
    She has Dynamic Service. Check again. It gives fixed countdown. Or am I confusing things. I will have to check again tomorrow.
    Crash is something she hardly uses.

My meaning of Low Hp does not mean LOW HP. It means she has low HP compared to her Level. A worlds End can easily bring her HP to half. While Team Dios can withstand that skill easily

Constructive Criticism is appreciated though, Ill get to fixing right away.

Whistle doesnt let you learn support skills.

Really? Then what is the purpose of Whistle, if it’s not “enemy support skills may target Lucile for 5 turns”? And why do enemies sometimes target Lucile with their supports after Whistle, if it’s not the intended effect?
    And even assuming you are correct and Confusion is the only way, why would you need it for the Gate 1, where there are no support skills/spells you can’t learn normally?

Go Check again. Iris has more Delaying Skills.

Okay.
    – Slap: damages target, can induce Rage
    – Heal 3: heals target
    – Holy Arrow: damages target, can induce Paralysis + Idle
    – Speed Up: speeds up one team
    – Deathblow!: damages target, chance to swoon
    Where?

Inhibit is recommended since you have to damage her slowly. If not, she will start spamming double slash. Go again and see for yourself.

Why Inhibit? I’ll remind you – it’s the move to adjust countdown, and it’ll have zero effect on someone who isn’t under it. If skipping Lucile’s turns is the idea, why that and not something easier to get?
    And just in case you’re confusing Inhibit with something else, what is the move you want us to use on her supposed to do?

I confused “Oh My” whoops. Its another skill similiar to Oh My. Ill Rectify that.
    She has Dynamic Service. Check again. It gives fixed countdown. Or am I confusing things. I will have to check again tomorrow.
    Crash is something she hardly uses.

She uses the column-targeting version named “Made in Heaven”.
    Tried again; same results.
    3 attempts, Crash was always used on her 2nd turn.

My meaning of Low Hp does not mean LOW HP. It means she has low HP compared to her Level. A worlds End can easily bring her HP to half. While Team Dios can withstand that skill easily

Really? Because from my side, she not only has 3x hp of anyone in Team Dios, but World End deals pretty much the same damage to her.
    Then again, considering your strategy on Jolie is to Desire & Despair her, bringing her stats 2 ranks down, and Team Dios’s includes them using their stat up moves, it’s entirely possible the whole “low HP” thing is there just because she’s debuffed and Dios are not.

Azyleo

I don’t think you are getting my point here.I recommended it only as a 4th skill if you want ( I stated that you can use any other your liking ). Whistle hardly works on bosses, at least for me it was easier to confuse than to use that skill. As for your other point, It was just to cater the perfectionist.

Hmm, I will check my strategy for Team Dios again ( If there are quite the many mistakes, I’ll just re write it again, while adjusting somethings. )( I am sure Slap always Delayed my turn, but I will make sure to see what I did wrong here. Inhibit was just because to cause a bit of delay in there turns. Countdown delays a turn , when I checked. It worked on Maidame Curie. )

You are partially correct, but remember I stated that for her level, she has low HP.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 605 Forums: 126 Topics: 1,513 Replies: 10,111