Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross How to farm seeds?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Johanes 1 year ago.

Krinny
    Participant

Hi, where do you farm seeds? I feel there is a much better way than what I do

I get arena points from forgotten village and buy vitality seeds. I then transform vitality seeds into ability seeds in pican port

I see two issues: seeds are expensive at the arena store and converting in pican port is not very cost efficient. I do not know where the other seed brothers are

Can anyone share their thoughts or strategy?

Thanks!

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Yeah maybe you should beat neo maidame curie for so many time like menace i never try this one i am so sorry if i mistake, yeah at first time you get muscle armor and second time maybe you get ability seed and life seed 99x

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Yeah maybe you should beat neo maidame curie for so many time like menace i never try this one i am so sorry if i mistake, yeah at first time you get muscle armor and second time maybe you get ability seed and life seed 99x

No, you just get a single Skill Bag. Yes, even if you already have all moves.

My strategy was… honestly not very different – flying to Gold Region 2, farming 80 million Gold, Flight Feather to Forgotten Village, trading money for Guild Coins and coins for seeds, another Flight Feather to cut on walking to airship, rinse and repeat.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Is that so,then this game pretty hard huh not like menace in menace we can farming seed so easily,yeah if someone fine secret person yeah him always hiding then can you told me about him

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Azyleo

Even the Seed brothers won’t give you much seeds( provided that you even have the seeds needed for the seed brother ). I on the other hand, had to buy them from the Arena. Truthfully though, Bonus Batitles in Forgotten Village give a suit able amount of Coins for me to use and buy seeds.
    Well that is how I mostly got my Seeds.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

You’re right about that but i wan’t buy a guild coin orb(yeah for this orb i need play without a battle shorcut(yeah get 500 acp,i playing until got true ending)so i have to play more and more,and that make me really boring right now,i was buy exp orb and skill orb but i think that very worthless,yeah if you was buy guild orb i bet you play just-like-kidding arround.

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Krinny
    Participant

Where are the other seed brothers? I am considering buying cheap seeds and converting with other brothers, but i can onlt find one

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

I just found them at hideout and makra port
    1.pitt brother at hideout he is a cat(yeah simple enough isn’it
    2.pitt brother at makra port he is a old man(between a house or something like that i forgot)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Krinny
    Participant

Thanks Rim! Converting 10 seeds (average 20 ability points) into 2 ability seeds (exactly 40 ability points) costs 1600 arena points when we trade speed seeds

This makes my grinding a bit more efficient…

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Yeah i am sorry for does’t found the last pitt brother ahahaha that because i very rarely to interaction with people in this game
    Note:i hope you found the last pitt brother,if you find him please told me

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 920 Forums: 135 Topics: 1,956 Replies: 12,082