Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross How to get to true end

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 3 years ago.

riyalno123
    Participant

I defeated light deity at spireach tower(whatever its the name) and got diamon mark on save data. I loaded it and defeated the light feity again but it only gets me the normal end again.
    Can anyone help me about this? Or u should rapeat the game again(choose start instead of continue when loading save dta) to get to true end?

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

You have to select new game not continue if you select continue you will fight with light deity again.

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

riyalno123
    Participant

So we need to rapeat the game once again to get to the true end?

Crazychiq
    Participant

yes. u must defeat creation deity Nullus
    and for additional map, stories, and equipment also

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Yeah this is my third time i got happy ending,hahaha,if you wan’t know about map i will update later(i still playing other games from now on)i was get all true ending and normal so this time i need to found all secret in thus game,and i playing this game again just for find a secret person(actually i doesn’t know about him so i searching him,this guy really really hard to find,him always hiding and you can’t see him of course(him hiding so perfectly,if someone know where him hiding is best if you make posts abou him,thanks!

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

There’s one mention of the secret person in the topic for “Hidden NPCs and/or Missable Things,” so if you do find the secret person in other locations you should post it in that topic.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Dragnfly
    Participant

yes. u must defeat creation deity Nullus
    and for additional map, stories, and equipment also

We need to beat the game a minimal of twice over from start to finish to get the true ending? Pfft nuts to that. LOL EXE-C’s common system is much better.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

It’s not all that bad, on your second playthrough you can fast forward through all the “original” dialogue. It still takes several hours though just to get back to the Normal End boss, and unlock the rest of the game.

But you could stop at the Normal End and not play a second time through, and it’s still pretty satisfying.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Dragnfly
    Participant

Thanks. But yeah it’ll all be down to how much time I have and how much they change before you get back up to the 2nd boss fight. Visual Novels can get away with this because once you hit a route split the entire story sometimes starts changing and sometimes those branches are right at the start of the game.

A tiny handful of other RPGs have gotten away with it by having different characters, parties and key story events. Suikoden 3 for instance.

dye
    Participant

hmmm .. i defeated deity Nullus, this is my second time to finish this game and got happy ending .. is this the same as true ending ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 591 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,499 Replies: 10,037