Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross Where is the Rune Rod?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Crazychiq 4 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

HI CoarseDragon,

If memory serves correctly, the Rune Rod is in a treasure chest in one of the last dungeons leading up to the True End. Sorry I can’t be more specific but that’s all I remember!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

If memory serves correctly, the Rune Rod is in a treasure chest in one of the last dungeons leading up to the True End.

More specifically, it’s in the Illumina Spire, in the chest at the very end of it.

As for the Fairyland, it can be found either on the small island east to the Hideout, or on the mountainless peninsula northeast of the Tenebrant City. If still confused, there was a map in this thread. Still, enemies there aren’t easier than Legendary Sewer’s, so just do the storyline.

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll press onward.

Edit: Thanks to a preemptive jewel, Dark Inferno and your directions I found Fairy land and a Rune Rod.

Crazychiq
    Participant

devil land has more rune rod than fairyland. equip your team with thief jewel and item drops effect for your weapon, so u can get double drops every battle.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 824 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,811 Replies: 11,698