Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross Character portraits

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dragnfly 2 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks CoarseDragon,

If you want to, you can upload images as attachments. imageshack also works fine, but if you add an attachment and then click “Insert” it’ll put the image right in your message, saving the trouble of having to click on the link.

Totally your choice; I’m fine with either way. 🙂

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

CoarseDragon
    Participant

I did add them as portraits this time. Needed to get links over first 😉

Dragnfly
    Participant

I haven’t been to the English site for Cross yet but I know the Japanese site shows them head-to-toe.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

and it carries on to the other characters from the character page too. I’d totally buy an EXE-Create digital artbook if it were cheap and good enough (not just the normal art but production stuff too. I’m a sucker for production art). I think ole Kemco is missing a chance at some easy money there.

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Yeah an Art book would be nice :woohoo:

Are those portraits from a web site or in-game? The shots I posted are from the game’s status screen (on my android).

Dragnfly
    Participant

Yeah I said they were from the Japanese website. These aren’t intended as screenshots. Just for if people wanted to see the full body. Sadly they’re inconsistent with how they display their character art so not all the Asdivine games leave the full art un-obscured.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,726 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,292 Replies: 8,656