Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross The best way of using Lucile?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Abdur Rojid 1 year ago.

Islandi
    Participant

After levelling all my characters to lv999, I looked at their stats and observed that with Lucile’s high SPD, STR and INT stats, she can be both a physical attacker and magic user. Adding that she can learn almost all skills and magic, she can be a super OP all-rounder.

I’m thinking of putting her in the front with Harvey, but using her only for physical attacks doesn’t optimise her full potential.
    I’m exploring the idea of making her a mixed physical-magical attacker as her primary role.
    Her secondary role will be a support if there are any good monster skills or magic for the party.

Example
    Role: Mixed Physical-Magical Attacker
    Weapon effects: Paralysis, SPD, Vit or MP Regen, HP Regen
    Jewels: All-Jewel, Accelerator Jewel
    Strategy: Paralyse all mons/boss with first-strike, followed up with continuous paralysis with her high SPD. While mons/boss are paralysed, unleash physical attacks and/or magical attacks (element) which the mons/boss are weak against.

Can anyone share how you use Lucile in your party along with her weapon effects and combos?

Crazychiq
    Participant

here is my Lucille..
    1. rune baghnagh coz so many strong enemies in training accelerator are void and light.
    2. ignore Lucille’s defense coz she has full guard, and other member can cast shadow curtain on her. so she immune to any physical, skills, and magic attack from enemies. full guard can last about 10 turn. so lucille will be metal monster in that time 😀
    3. skill saver and repeat jewel coz my Lucille only use Glorious Slash to attack. and my Lucille can oneshot Neo madame curie at secret arena, bout 4 millions, and 9 millions if repeat jewel is activated.
    4. magical tshirt to avoid rebound time from using glorious slash. and remember, skill damage has better damage than combos damage.
    5. weapon effect for my Lucille are str, speed and critical, to hit any enemies including metal monster. and paralyze for additional effect.

thats al for Lucille, and sorry , im not fluent in english, hope u understand what im saying 😀

Islandi
    Participant

here is my Lucille..
    1. rune baghnagh coz so many strong enemies in training accelerator are void and light.
    2. ignore Lucille’s defense coz she has full guard, and other member can cast shadow curtain on her. so she immune to any physical, skills, and magic attack from enemies. full guard can last about 10 turn. so lucille will be metal monster in that time 😀
    3. skill saver and repeat jewel coz my Lucille only use Glorious Slash to attack. and my Lucille can oneshot Neo madame curie at secret arena, bout 4 millions, and 9 millions if repeat jewel is activated.
    4. magical tshirt to avoid rebound time from using glorious slash. and remember, skill damage has better damage than combos damage.
    5. weapon effect for my Lucille are str, speed and critical, to hit any enemies including metal monster. and paralyze for additional effect.

thats al for Lucille, and sorry , im not fluent in english, hope u understand what im saying 😀

May I know which monster can I learn Glorious Slash from?

Edit: I found it! From Izayoi at Forgotten Village! 🙂
    But…. Hold on! I saw 2 Izayoi in the Enemy Guide :huh:

Now I’m going to figure out how to learn Reflect and Reflect Guard from Monsters to test 1 or 2 strategies against insanely powerful bosses later on.

Now I’m going to figure out how to learn Reflect and Reflect Guard from Monsters to test 1 or 2 strategies against insanely powerful bosses later on.

Reflect (skill) or Reflect Guard can be learned by using Whistle on the enemy that has that move and waiting until he uses it on you. A perfect enemy to learn the skill Reflect can be found at Mt. Cheeka – the Guard Goblin looks like a small goblin with a shield and has only Reflect in skills, so Beckon guarantees him casting Reflect every time.

As for the insane overpowered strategies, you should know that Reflect (skill) and Reflect Guard do not stack. That said, however, Reflect (skill) and Reflect (magic) do. Reflect (magic) is obtained by getting level 55 in Light and Void for a single character.

Islandi
    Participant

Reflect (skill) or Reflect Guard can be learned by using Whistle on the enemy that has that move and waiting until he uses it on you. A perfect enemy to learn the skill Reflect can be found at Mt. Cheeka – the Guard Goblin looks like a small goblin with a shield and has only Reflect in skills, so Beckon guarantees him casting Reflect every time.

As for the insane overpowered strategies, you should know that Reflect (skill) and Reflect Guard do not stack. That said, however, Reflect (skill) and Reflect (magic) do. Reflect (magic) is obtained by getting level 55 in Light and Void for a single character.[/quote]
    Yes, I’ve acquired Reflect (magic) for all my characters already, so reflecting magic isn’t a big problem.
    I’m looking for Reflect (skill) to reflect physical attacks as a counter against bosses. It seems there is only one physical reflect skill for a single target and none for a full party (All).

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I know this one!!!!!! :woohoo:

There are two Izayoi in the Enemy Guide, because in the Secret Arena you fight Team Dios (which has the Izayoi from Dios) and you also fight Team Menace (which has the Izayoi from Menace). I just don’t know which of those two, has the skill that you want. :blink: Sorry…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Islandi
    Participant

I know this one!!!!!! :woohoo:

There are two Izayoi in the Enemy Guide, because in the Secret Arena you fight Team Dios (which has the Izayoi from Dios) and you also fight Team Menace (which has the Izayoi from Menace). I just don’t know which of those two, has the skill that you want. :blink: Sorry…[/quote]
    Ah I see! Guess I’ll have to fight both teams then.

The Izayoi with the Glorious Slash is in Team Menace.

Islandi
    Participant

The Izayoi with the Glorious Slash is in Team Menace.

Thank you! 🙂

Crazychiq
    Participant

my Lucille’s equip and weapon’s effects

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 824 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,811 Replies: 11,698