Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross Training Accelerator

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Cainohpue 5 days ago.

Crazychiq
    Participant

training accelerator is insanely hard, any idea how to make it works until the highest floor? my highest floor is 611, and neo madaime curie became super saiyan 3 -_-

at 511th floor, i assumed that super saiyan 3 curie has 50-60 millions HP, 20k Str , and 15k Spd.

need 30 minutes to defeat her , geez..

and i was defeated, by neo madaime curie (again) at 621th floor. and her stat was much worse..

so i need help with my battle equip setting. anyone? sorry bad english

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hey Crazychiq, I can’t help with training accelerator, but just wanted to say your English is fine.

All your base are

Exxploxion
    Participant

I can’t even make it past 12.  Same person killed me and I’m level 999 with 99999 health

Jamie
    Participant

This training accelerator is garbage. I am on easy 2 of my characters have max hp, a third is just over 91,000 and my fourth has over 61,000 he and I can’t even get past level 37 all thanks to the scumbag programmers for adding a stupid bullshit achievement for reaching level 100. I am slowly getting pissed off these scumbags ruining there games with crap like this.

Shadow X
    Participant

In those cases, we can’t get a equip which makes us advance from 10 to 10?

Cainohpue
    Participant

If I remember correctly, you get an accessory that lets you advance 10 levels per fight (instead of 1 level per fight) in the training accelerator by reaching the damage threshold (1000000?) in the Gazillion Challenge (Maidame Curie). The training accelerator – like all its previous incarnations – is badly balanced, and considering that it takes forever to max stats in this game, I wouldn’t bother with the training accelerator apart from earning the “beat level 100+ in the training accelerator” achievement.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 980 Forums: 136 Topics: 1,995 Replies: 12,182