Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross Fairyland Grinding in early game stages

This topic contains 37 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  inkwarrior 1 year ago.

inkwarrior
    Participant

Disclaimer: This guide was written by a free player on his first playthrough. Therefore, I had to suffer with low exp growth and much grinding time. There are other faster and more efficient leveling methods, but those aren’t usually doable without some key things obtained late in the game. I started this when I was having a hard time with the Shadow Deity’s first crystal guardian.

This is a foolproof way to level quickly (for a free player) from as low as level 40. It takes advantage of the properties of the very, VERY high level fairies in the little landmass northeast of Tenebrant City. Look below for the location: it’s called Fairyland.

screentest1

Specifically, this region here:

screentest2

Optionally, if you do not have the airship yet, there is also a tinier “Fairyland” east of the Hideout where you may also fight these fairies. You can sail there once you obtain the sailing ship from the Guild. But at the time you get the ship, you may not yet have the necessary jewels to make this work.

You need the following:

* Amelia’s Bad Prayer skill
    * Lucile with Amelia’s Bad Prayer learned
    * At LEAST one Preemptive Jewel (more is better). It can be worn on anyone in the party. An even better Jewel would be the Accelerator Jewel, but this must be equipped on Lucile. You can find one Preemptive Jewel in Naihmee Village, and both Jewels can be farmed in the Guild’s Arena.
    * Several Charge Puddings (or other Charge items to restore BG), you’ll be using at least three per battle

Do the following in this order:

1. When you get the area I put on the map above, SAVE!
    2. Arrange your formation like so:
    – Lucile in the lead and in front
    – Everyone else in the back
    3. Equip the Preemptive Jewel on someone. This is VERY important!
    * Or equip the Accelerator Jewel, but this MUST be on Lucile. She has to go first or everything fails.
    4. Create a Beat Combo for Lucile that contains these skills in this order: Call + Hit Me
    5. If you don’t have an Accelerator Jewel, arrange your equipment or feed SPD Seeds so that Lucile is the fastest in the group. Oh yeah, did I mention SAVE?
    6. Get into a battle. If you are using a Preemptive Jewel instead of an Accelerator Jewel (because you may not have one yet), this step will probably be the most tedious. Reset (hit the Back button on your tablet if that’s what you’re using) and load from title if you don’t get the pre-emptive.
    7. When the battle begins, Lucile’s first move should be the Call + Hit Me combo.
    8. During Amelia’s turns, have her use Bad Prayer on the most packed or threatening column of enemies. See below on which monsters to target first.
    9. Harvey and Olivia should feed Charge Puddings to Amelia and Lucile (in that order). You can hold off on feeding a pudding to Lucile on the first cycle, and instead use a Cure Matter if she got hit by Sleep/Paralyze.
    10. On Lucile’s second turn, if she was not targeted by Lunatic Hit, have her use Bad Prayer too.
    11. Repeat from step 7.

If you are not worried about status effects, and you have a Trust Charge to spare, you may choose (in-between maintaining the Call + Hit Me chain) to use her Trust Charge on large groups for some very nice steals (the super rare steals here are Rune Swords, Rune Baghnakhs, Rune Rods and Rune Scythes).

What makes this work is that there are NO non-boss enemies that are immune to Countdown. And Amelia’s Bad Prayer skill? It inflicts Countdown without fail. (One of Olivia’s skills can also apply Countdown, but that doesn’t work all the time.) However, if you are not using an Accelerator Jewel, this does take a bit of tedious resetting to get the necessary Pre-emptive encounter even with Preemptive Jewels on.

Prioritize killing Queen Sprites (the sprites with red hair and gold staves) and Fairy Fiends (ogres with… fairy wings?!) first (or just run); both have skills and spells that can kill your party in the back row and may end your run quickly. In particular, the Queen Sprite can cast Angst Gale, a hit-all spell (you’ll know when it does when it makes a “casting delay” before using it) and the Fairy Fiend uses Double Claw, a randomly-targeted physical skill. If you run into too many of either of these two once, you may have to reset if Amelia is killed too soon. You may prevent Angst Gale deaths by equipping a Silhouette Jewel on Amelia, but the Fairy Fiend’s Double Claw, being a physical and not magical skill, ignores that.

Another danger is the Rosy Sylph (archer fairies). The majority of dangerous status effects come from these, namely sleep (Eternal Song) and turn (Lunatic Hit). While sleep can be resisted and even prevented, “Turn” is technically not a status effect and CANNOT be prevented. This makes whomever hit by Lunatic Hit to turn around until they take damage, which will never happen to Lucile whenever her Call + Hit Me combo is still active (the undoing of the turn effect does not trigger from healing, of which every attack on Lucile becomes thanks to Hit Me). As a result, she has to waste a turn to face the correct way, which makes doing anything other than maintaining Call + Hit me rather dangerous as long as Rosy Sylphs are in play. If she gets ‘delayed’ before the turn when it’s time to refresh the combo, it will likely spell the end of your run. You can ‘fix’ this problem yourself by having Harvey or Olivia use a weak healing potion or spell on Lucile, but only if they manage to get a turn in before Lucile is forced to turn around anyway. But if Lucile is under both sleep and turn, and you only have enough character turns to fix one of the two, you are probably screwed.

While not completely necessary for the run to function, you can make leveling even quicker by doing the following improvements:

For Lucile:
    * Put Swoon/Countdown on Lucile’s current weapon (swoon is functionally better, but Countdown can be upgraded to 100 compared to Swoon’s 25% limit), as high as possible. If you’re rather greedy and don’t mind slowing down the leveling, you may also include Steal (as high a percentage as possible).
    * Equip a Counter Jewel on Lucile.

This will make it so that anyone normal attacking Lucile will die immediately from the counter (or slowly in the case of Countdown) so you don’t have to wait for Amelia’s turns.

Now, here’s another conundrum: most monsters aren’t just going to spam normal attack; they’re going to instead waste skills on Lucile when given the opportunity, especially skills that cause status effects that may slow down the process. How do you fix this problem?

* Equip any weapon that can apply Gnome, at least above 50%. This should go on either Harvey or Olivia, whomever is faster or can fit the requirements. An even better strategy is to apply Gnome to Lucile’s weapon if you gave her a Counter Jewel; the percentage of Gnome in her case doesn’t matter, as she’ll be doing a lot of countering since she’s the one tanking everything.
    * Equip the All Jewel on the character who has that weapon. Alternatively, hit-all weapons such as Harvey’s Broad Sword (or Lucile’s Bear Claw, if you gave her a Counter Jewel) will also do; their low attack power doesn’t matter for the purposes of leveling in this guide. In this case, supplement it with a Target Jewel so all of your normal attacks never miss.

This makes it so whomever is your melee attacker will neutralize every monster’s skills by applying Gnome, preventing status spam and skills that delay turn. Note in most cases, delay turn (from those blue fairies spamming Double Slash) on Lucile is actually helpful for you, as Lucile herself will not be doing much beyond maintaining the Call + Hit Me train. However, you want to keep her status healthy so she’s always countering hits; she cannot counter when she is asleep, paralyzed or turned around. (Both Sleep and Turn are the most relevant here since the Rosy Sylphs will spam both effects with no abandon, and only one can be prevented.)

Alternatively, you can also equip a Deity Wig on Lucile to prevent status effects being an issue to begin with. Grab it at Shawarl Checkpoint (but you need a Heavy Jewel; one is buyable at the Guild). Be aware that the Deity Wig will NOT, as said above, prevent the “turn” effect of the Rosy Sylph’s Lunatic Hit, because it’s technically not a status effect (and yet bosses are immune to this, regardless).

Why did I pick Gnome? Well, you can also substitute in Paralysis instead, but Gnome forces the mobs to autoattack, thereby triggering counter and making the previous suggestion to put Swoon/countdown on Lucile’s weapon a viable tactic.

Oh, since the difficulty will not change the pace of this process (you’ll either die horribly from something gone wrong or eventually get your kills in via Countdown regardless what mode you’re in), set it on Expert for best leveling results. The below screenshot is what I got from a run in *Normal*. Notice my very low level when I completed this! (this was my 3rd run when I tried this pattern)

screentest3

Summary: This is NOT the fastest way to level. This is only meant to get your baby steps out of the level range that the game expects you to stay until the Normal End and into the range of real level grinding. Battle will be slow going for the first hour of doing this, and even slower if you don’t have an Accelerator Jewel. Yet this is still much faster to get to the level 100 range than trying to grind at the current area you may be stuck on (for me, as I mentioned, it was in Gloamfel Ravine). Once you have enough levels (or if you have high crit weapons and an All Jewel, skip this guide entirely), you should try Metal Isle A (northeast corner of the world), turn on Battle Shortcut and the highest difficulty that you can set while still getting autowins. If you have Rare jewels to increase Super Rare drop rates, then be sure to stick around Fairyland; every one of the fairies drops the Rune Weapons, the second best weapons in the game, and they often come with high stat values for those attempting to farm and customize ‘perfect’ effect value weapons.

==Where else could I level using this strategy?==

A few other places, actually. You can also try elite areas such as the Legendary Sewer (behind sealed door in Guild Training Area; it’s only open during a New Game+ by the way). However, beware of all of the following:

* Monsters that can hit EVERYONE in your party at once, regardless of battle formation. Examples include the Chaos Dragon, the giant purple dragon in the Legendary Sewers; his Dragon Breath magic can easily take out everyone other than Lucile in short order. I strongly recommend you immediately run from creatures like that dragon.
    * Monsters with skills like Swat; they can eject Lucile and you’ll be dead in short order. A golem-type creature in the Legendary Sewers uses this; avoid or kill it at all costs.

==But what if I don’t want to grind levels and just want to grind weapons instead?==

You’re in the wrong guide, friend. Look at this guide instead.

==end of guide==

I wrote up this guide when I noticed there was NO quick leveling guide posted for this game, and checking around the forums, there was only vague information such as “goto Metal Isle A with crit weapons”. Trouble is, at the time I didn’t *have* any Crit weapons, and weapon farming as a free player on the first 40 levels just plain sucks. So I decided to poke around the areas where I, a guy not even at triple digit levels, had any business showing up with the ship and airship, and then looked deep into the mechanics of the game…

The devs really should have added stat resistance for the elite normal mobs. Too bad for them, good news for us.

Oh, and this is my first post. Hello, everyone.

EDIT: Because of the new forum requirements, I have to update the screenshots (read: seriously downsize enough to make any text unreadable) in order to make things readable again. The old pics are still below.

EDIT2: Changed file type to .jpg from .png. I hope the quality is still viable.

EDIT3: Since I restarted the game again for fun, I’ve done some touch-ups and indicated other dangers on this guide that I failed to mention before. I’d say this guide is just about complete.

Attachments of OLD, uncompressed pictures formerly used for guide purposes:
    • This topic was modified 49 years ago by .
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

And the award for best first post ever goes to…. ^^^^^

Seriously, I am going to STOP writing my location walkthrough tomorrow, and play with your strategy. I am amazed at the amount of effort you must have put into discovering all that; and then on top of that, to write up such a comprehensive guide – a few more like that and I can quit writing walkthroughs and just get back to playing the games. :silly:

Seriously, though, awesome job (and P.S. Welcome to the forum.)

Side note; I’m just scanning the treasure list: https://rpginsanity.com/forum/asdivine-cross/537-treasure-list and it looks like you get a preemptive jewel in Naihmee Village, and an All Jewel in Gloamfel Ravine. I didn’t spot the Accelerator Jewel (but then I only scanned the list; I didn’t study it in depth.)

EDIT: (Just nitpicking now…) Can you post a screenshot of the World Map, with a bright red circle drawn around the spot in your first image? Other 40-level first time players may not be able to find it, otherwise.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Side note; I’m just scanning the treasure list: https://rpginsanity.com/forum/asdivine-cross/537-treasure-list and it looks like you get a preemptive jewel in Naihmee Village, and an All Jewel in Gloamfel Ravine. I didn’t spot the Accelerator Jewel (but then I only scanned the list; I didn’t study it in depth.)

Ctrl+F exists.
    There are Accelerator Jewels in Obscura Shrine, Grakka Abyss and Illumina Spire. In other words, waiting until the airship is better.

EDIT: By the way, the Swoon/Countdown weaponry for Lucile at this point is limited to either Wild Baghnakh from Gloamfel Shrine (Countdown 26%) or Rage Knuckle from Gloamfel Ravine (Swoon 10%). Not really prime choices. Even Critical is better (Lucky Mitten from warehouse at Guild, 40% Critical… or, since you’re advertising Legendary Sewer, there is Tiger Claw with 90% Critical)

EDIT 2: Actually, it’s rather surprising. You say “weapon farming as a free player on the first 40 levels just plain sucks”, yet ask for weaponry with Gnome 75%.

Azyleo

Wow, nice guide bro. Glad someone else did it, and in a much better manner than I ever can, lol.

inkwarrior
    Participant

Ctrl+F exists.
    There are Accelerator Jewels in Obscura Shrine, Grakka Abyss and Illumina Spire. In other words, waiting until the airship is better.

EDIT: By the way, the Swoon/Countdown weaponry for Lucile at this point is limited to either Wild Baghnakh from Gloamfel Shrine (Countdown 26%) or Rage Knuckle from Gloamfel Ravine (Swoon 10%). Not really prime choices. Even Critical is better (Lucky Mitten from warehouse at Guild, 40% Critical… or, since you’re advertising Legendary Sewer, there is Tiger Claw with 90% Critical)

EDIT 2: Actually, it’s rather surprising. You say “weapon farming as a free player on the first 40 levels just plain sucks”, yet ask for weaponry with Gnome 75%.[/quote]

Dat Box Busters luck, bro.

Anyway, the Counter Jewel, Swoon/Countdown weapons and Gnome are not necessary to complete a run. They just merely make this more time efficient. Doing this run long enough will eventually get you the Rune weapons with the correct stats. In fact, one theft run luckily got me the Gnome I needed to make this more smoothly in the future runs.

The easiest way to do this, if you can get two Accelerator Jewels (they are also buyable at the Guild for 400 coins if you’re willing to slow grind coins):

1. Equip one Accelerator Jewel on Lucile, another on Olivia. This is because when more than one party member have those Jewels equipped, the turn order priority is as follows: Harvey -> Amelia -> Lucile -> Olivia. Oh, and charge up your Trust Charge to full.
    2. Wait for a group of five or six fairies, preferably ones with lots of Dueler Fairies (the blue ones). They’re the ones with the Rune Blades, the drop/steal you need on Harvey, one of the two whom you should give Gnome to.
    3. Have Lucile use her Trust ability to steal from everyone.
    4. Have Olivia FLEE!
    5. Profit!

It does take awhile to recharge the Trust Charge to try again if you don’t get a Gnome-applied blade. Thank god this game lets you keep stolen stuff when you run.

If you’re interested in farming for Swoon or Cooldown on Lucile, try to steal from groups of Rosy Sylphs (fairies with bows) instead.

Oh, and the lower percentages of Swoon and Countdown shouldn’t be too big of a factor (in terms of getting it to actually work, inefficient as they may be). With the Counter Jewel on,and assuming you’re doing this at the low level range I did this, Lucile will be taking from 6-8 hits from EACH mob before she even gets a turn, and that’s assuming she doesn’t get slowed down by those Dueler Fairies. So there’s plenty of chances to instakill anyone and everyone, though it will take longer without someone applying Gnome.

EDIT: (Just nitpicking now…) Can you post a screenshot of the World Map, with a bright red circle drawn around the spot in your first image? Other 40-level first time players may not be able to find it, otherwise.

Done and done. I’ll put that as pic 3 on the attached post. And thank you, good sir, for making those Asdivine Dios walkthroughs and other information. Couldn’t have cleared that one without you! 🙂

As of now, I have just cleared the True End and farmed most of the other endings, including the one with 100 Trust for everyone (for True at least; I do not yet know if there is an equivalent for the Normal side, and I am too lazy to grind for that many Trust materials before the Normal end). Have not cleared the Sewer yet; no way am I prepared to handle the end boss yet. But once I do, I will be ready to haunt Asdivine Menace next. For now, Elio has my attention until the grind becomes too grindy (and I normally like grindy games, but honestly, I shouldn’t need to do so until at least 3 hours into the story. But here? I’m doing it at the second area!).

spoiler
    Anyway, the Counter Jewel, Swoon/Countdown weapons and Gnome are not necessary to complete a run. They just merely make this more time efficient. Doing this run long enough will eventually get you the Rune weapons with the correct stats. In fact, one theft run luckily got me the Gnome I needed to make this more smoothly in the future runs.

The easiest way to do this, if you can get two Accelerator Jewels (they are also buyable at the Guild for 400 coins if you’re willing to slow grind coins):

1. Equip one Accelerator Jewel on Lucile, another on Olivia. This is because when more than one party member have those Jewels equipped, the turn order priority is as follows: Harvey -> Amelia -> Lucile -> Olivia. Oh, and charge up your Trust Charge to full.
    2. Wait for a group of five or six fairies, preferably ones with lots of Dueler Fairies (the blue ones). They’re the ones with the Rune Blades, the drop/steal you need on Harvey, one of the two whom you should give Gnome to.
    4. Have Olivia FLEE!
    5. Profit!

It does take awhile to recharge the Trust Charge to try again if you don’t get a Gnome-applied blade. Thank god this game lets you keep stolen stuff when you run.

If you’re interested in farming for Swoon or Cooldown on Lucile, try to steal from groups of Rosy Sylphs (fairies with bows) instead.

Oh, and the lower percentages of Swoon and Countdown shouldn’t be too big of a factor (in terms of getting it to actually work, inefficient as they may be). With the Counter Jewel on,and assuming you’re doing this at the low level range I did this, Lucile will be taking from 6-8 hits from EACH mob before she even gets a turn, and that’s assuming she doesn’t get slowed down by those Dueler Fairies. So there’s plenty of chances to instakill anyone and everyone, though it will take longer without someone applying Gnome.

The chance to get Swoon or Countdown for Lucile in a free Box Buster is, uh, 0,1%? And no chance for Gnome? And still pretty low outcome stats? How reliable.

Thing is, weapon grinding gives you random weapons. If you’re not specifically grinding weapons and just use it randomly between turns… You get at most 4 weapons per Trust Charge (2 are already dead from the first Bad Prayer). Trust Charge takes ~4 battles to recharge. So like 2, maybe 3 uses until you break the 100 lvl mark. Getting a Gnome 75+% weapon and a Swoon/Countdown baghnakh in 8-12 weapons is a “maybe if you’re that lucky” thing, not a “you should do it for improvement” thing. And if you are specifically grinding weapons, with reloading if you don’t get the right one, then, well. You still need to grind 2 weapons, with one of them being a scythe/blade. Meanwhile, for the “do Metal Isle with Crit”, you need 1 weapon, and it can be whatever.

By the way, speaking of improvements… Since you might still have saves at these early levels, can you test how well mixing in monster skill Reflect along with the Hit Me and Call would work? I get that you can’t set up combo with all those moves before level ~60 (I think), but once you can, would that work well?

As for the farming Swoon or Countdown for Lucile, I wouldn’t be interested in Rune Baghnakh, because other gloves from the piece of land to the east of north entrance to Gloamfel Ravine / other small island to the east of the Hideout (aka Devil Land) are better for grinding purposes anyway.

Meanwhile:
    – I’m not sure why you need Charge Puddings for Lucile. The combo takes 2 BG. Add in the BG recovery upon starting the turn. Does she really need them?
    -Fairyland enemies can Paralyze? Which ones? The Rosy Sylph has the Sleep move, Eternal Song, but I can find nothing about Paralysis.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Searinox, all due respect, he’s done it. You’re critiquing it without trying it.

There may be flaws, or some things that depend on luck. I think inkwarrior does a good job of pointing those things out. He also said it’s not the fastest way, and implies it may not even be the best. But, he backs up his strategy with specific details, which you discredit without even trying them first.

If you have an alternative strategy, you’re welcome to share. But why put so much effort into tearing this one down, when you haven’t even tried it?

If I’m misunderstanding your replies I apologize, but it doesn’t seem like you’re giving this strategy due consideration.

inkwarrior
    Participant

spoiler

4. Have Olivia FLEE!
    5. Profit!

The chance to get Swoon or Countdown for Lucile in a free Box Buster is, uh, 0,1%? And no chance for Gnome? And still pretty low outcome stats? How reliable.

Thing is, weapon grinding gives you random weapons. If you’re not specifically grinding weapons and just use it randomly between turns… You get at most 4 weapons per Trust Charge (2 are already dead from the first Bad Prayer). Trust Charge takes ~4 battles to recharge. So like 2, maybe 3 uses until you break the 100 lvl mark. Getting a Gnome 75+% weapon and a Swoon/Countdown baghnakh in 8-12 weapons is a “maybe if you’re that lucky” thing, not a “you should do it for improvement” thing. And if you are specifically grinding weapons, with reloading if you don’t get the right one, then, well. You still need to grind 2 weapons, with one of them being a scythe/blade. Meanwhile, for the “do Metal Isle with Crit”, you need 1 weapon, and it can be whatever.

By the way, speaking of improvements… Since you might still have saves at these early levels, can you test how well mixing in monster skill Reflect along with the Hit Me and Call would work? I get that you can’t set up combo with all those moves before level ~60 (I think), but once you can, would that work well?

As for the farming Swoon or Countdown for Lucile, I wouldn’t be interested in Rune Baghnakh, because other gloves from the piece of land to the east of north entrance to Gloamfel Ravine / other small island to the east of the Hideout (aka Devil Land) are better for grinding purposes anyway.

Meanwhile:
    – I’m not sure why you need Charge Puddings for Lucile. The combo takes 2 BG. Add in the BG recovery upon starting the turn. Does she really need them?
    -Fairyland enemies can Paralyze? Which ones? The Rosy Sylph has the Sleep move, Eternal Song, but I can find nothing about Paralysis.[/quote]

Since we’re on the nitpicking spree here…

The Charge Puddings are more for Amelia than Lucile, unless you’re taking rather long. But I tend to use them on Lucile anyway if she is using Mug between Call + HM turns, because of greed. Bad Prayer takes up 5 BG that you’re not going to get back naturally.

And I didn’t specifically say that Fairyland enemies paralyze. I just referred to the fact that paralyze is one of the two status effects that prevent Lucile from countering; the other which is sleep, which they do use as you pointed out.

The Metal Isle A grind (if not autowinning) is a lot more troublesome to me. You need a far more specific setup, and it’s still lucksack-based as you may not have a 100 crit (or even 50+) at the low level ranges. There are two ways I’d approach Metal Isle farming: using Amelia and not using Amelia.

==The not-using Amelia route==

* Someone with a high crit weapon, at least 50%, but obviously higher is better. I’d recommend 70-80 though.
    * All Jewel equipped.
    * Accelerator Jewel equipped.

Thing is, you can still miss your normal hit, as (I suspect) due to the level difference between you and the metal mobs, or because of the ‘metal’ trait in general, that they have higher evasion than normal. And when you miss, the metal mobs will likely oneshot you or run away, both of which wastes your time. If your Crit is not 100 (and even then, there is still the miss formula to consider), this is just as luck-based as the main method I described.

I flagged this the not-Amelia route because it doesn’t rely specifically on her.

==The using Amelia route==

The preparation are almost the same as above, except with these changes:

* Amelia needs the Dynamic Rod. This weapon has the innate property of attacking all enemies on a normal hit. Fortunately, there is one in a chest in Gloamfel Ravine, but I do not know if it’s before or after the boss encounter there.
    * Instead of an All Jewel, equip the Target Jewel. This makes you normal attacks always hit.

This route is even less viable for a newbie, mostly because it’s restricted to only Amelia, unless another character has a hit-all weapon I can’t remember off the top of my head. Oh, and you need to transfer the crit yourself onto the Rod, since it doesn’t have Crit if you’re getting the one from Gloamfel. You are still left at the mercy of crit RNG until it becomes 100. The not-Amelia path, while it is easier to prepare for, leaves you at the mercy of two RNG elements instead of one.

And sorry, I don’t have a low-level save anymore. My pre-Normal End save is at the high 80s, so it’s impossible for me to check if she’d have enough points to enable that combo at the lower ranges.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Harvey’s Broad Sword targets all enemies. It’s also SPD 8% down, and the base ATK is only 115 – but if you can put a high enough Critical (and possibly Gnome) on that weapon… well…

(FWIW): I’m currently leaving Mount Cheekah and Harvey’s Gnome is at 39% and Critical is 36%. (Not amazingly high, but Gnome seems to hit at least one enemy pretty regularly.)

Upcoming weapons (which I believe are all for Harvey):

Muhnay Cave – Midnight Sword (Critical 24%)
    Grakka Abyss – Rapier (Gnome 40%), Grand Sword (Critical 44%)
    Claris Shrine – Dancing Sword (Gnome 30%, Critical 32%)

There’s also the Ultima Sword in Legendary Sewers (Gnome 40%), but I wouldn’t include that in the list since you probably won’t “explore” Legendary Sewers at Lv 40 (just guessing 😆 )

So with the weapons that are available in dungeons up to Claris Shrine, you could have a decent Gnome and Critical. Still not 75%, so you would still need an element of luck, but with that setup and the right drop or steal, it’s conceivable that you could get these effects higher.

EDIT: Harvey also has Swoon 24% at the moment, but I left that out because it’s not high enough that you can count on it working a whole bunch.

3beez
    Participant

Welcome, welcome, inkwarrior! Great info and VERY well-written. I can use all the strategies I can get. (I only have one that I use…grind, grind, grind until reaching OHK. :whistle: )

Again, welcome. :cheer:

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 593 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,502 Replies: 10,056