Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross Fairyland Grinding in early game stages

This topic contains 37 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  inkwarrior 9 months ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Update: You can access Naihmee Village as soon as you get the boat – but there’s a whirlpool in the ocean, blocking the way to the Fairyland. (So I’ll have to try and reach the other location – near the Hideout, was it?)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

3beez
    Participant

I’m starting to worry about you, Commander. Your brain be startin’ to fizzle? :silly:

Remember the message where you asked me about the unmarked areas? πŸ˜†

Here’s the link. Again.

https://rpginsanity.com/forum/asdivine-cross/469-thoughts-on-enemy-guide-format?start=12#4120

We love you. We love the site. Slow down! Don’t want the boss to burn out! πŸ˜›

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Azyleo

^What he said

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’m starting to worry about you, Commander. Your brain be startin’ to fizzle? :silly:

No more than usual, I don’t think. :silly: Thanks though.

Honestly I’m just really getting into this strategy. (Bear in mind, my usual approach in Exe Create games is “hit the enemy until they’re dead.”)

I did find the other Fairyland and went there right away (I cheated though – I bought enough Warehouse Keys to collect all the warehouse treasure along the way, so I already have Harvery’s Broad Sword, plus the two Experience Bags from Makra Port, so I’m going to Fairyland at level 38, where a Freemium player might not even be level 30 at the time they get the boat?)

Anyway I do believe I have taken this strategy as far as I possibly can. Now I just need to write up a page in the location walkthrough, laying out the bare requirements for taking it on this early, and then of course link to the OP in this thread (and give mad, mad props to inkwarrior!)

Once I’ve done that, I will try to slow down, and maybe go sit outside in the Sun for awhile, or something. πŸ˜†

EDIT: Got it written up: https://rpginsanity.com/asdivine-cross/location-walkthrough/fairyland-grinding

VNATroller
    Participant

After using this method until lv 100 then I went on with the game , and then new game+. Just before the last dungeon of the new game+, i decided to get the most powerful weapons of the game and enhance them, and got this …… never intended to do grinding at first but decided to check out metal land 2 after that, then realized i could lvlup from 130 – 200 in 5 mins lol! If you wanna grind till 999, this is absolutely the best way haha

Notes: all jewel and accelerator jewel is required for the character with the 100% crit weapon!

Eh...

• This reply was modified 48 years ago by .
    Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    inkwarrior
    Participant

I fixed parts of this guide today to address leveling dangers I hadn’t noticed before until now. And made it look a little nicer, although there are some touch ups I can’t do due to the new forum code (I can’t do the strikethrough effect without knowing the specific code, for example). And linked to my stealing guide from this one, in case you want weapons and not levels. Enjoy!

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

The code for strikethrough isΒ [s]text[/s] – text

I’ve also added it to Allowed BBCodes

I can also put a strikethrough button on the visual editor; I just left it out because I honestly didn’t think anyone used it.Β  😳

inkwarrior
    Participant

I use strikethrough whenever I have to apply edits and corrections for posts (such as this one), to oops out stuff that is no longer relevant due to new information or being mistaken about things. Thanks for it, though.Β  πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,539 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,216 Replies: 8,241