Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross Oops..

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Overdrive 4 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Guess I should start using some of these… πŸ˜›

Attachments:

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Nemomon
    Participant

Yeah, like with almost everything else what is dropped or found in chests in a big amount. πŸ˜‰

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Oh man,that a useless thing(i am sorry if this bother you)to be honest i got some annoying one to first when my level still a small thing(i mean level 200 to 750)i just get a little ammount of experience trunk,when i reach level 999 i get 99 experience trunk per play(what on earth was going on!)and i get that all from bonus box(and i think this box have a same thing like lattern at shelterra the skyworld,but still have so many different)isn’it.

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Oh man,that a useless thing(i am sorry if this bother you)to be honest i got some annoying one to first when my level still a small thing(i mean level 200 to 750)i just get a little ammount of experience trunk,when i reach level 999 i get 99 experience trunk per play(what on earth was going on!)and i get that all from bonus box(and i think this box have a same thing like lattern at shelterra the skyworld,but still have so many different)isn’it.

I agree the Luck Tablet is pretty useless. I usually sell them in town, but I was on the New Game+ and just trying to rush through to the normal end, and wasn’t paying attention. (So, actually, I guess I should have said I need to start selling them…) πŸ™‚

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Overdrive
    Participant

Guess I should start using some of these… πŸ˜›

Heh, that’s another Exe-Create special: Where they deluge you with so many items, you forget about the useful ones. In Asdivine Hearts, I never think to use my pickaxes when boulders appear in fights. And I’m in the final post-game dungeon of Fanatic Hearts….with a TON of experience doubling items that I never think to use.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 821 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,806 Replies: 11,690