Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross Shadow Shrine

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cho 3 years ago.

Cho
    Participant

You have an option for Harvey not to fight 4xTenebrant Soldier,
    but then Olivia betoss those poor soldiers around (and you miss oportunity to increase her Trust Level).
    Of course, if Harvey step alone against them, it’ll increase Olivias’ trust.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

You have an option for Harvey not to fight 4xTenebrant Soldier,
    but then Olivia betoss those poor soldiers around (and you miss oportunity to increase her Trust Level).
    Of course, if Harvey step alone against them, it’ll increase Olivias’ trust.

Thanks Cho. I never even thought to try that.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Cho
    Participant

Btw, have you ever try to push (not to pull) Susan from Subquest 11. Replacement Pole? I wonder what happens then?

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Yeah if you talking about menace(i am apologize i am late)yeah izayoi choose to push her then susan will threw up to the shore(rather then shore i wan’t call that a pond)yeah nothing much happen you just get seaweed after all and then her will take back that and just said that a kidding, altough susan doesn’t mad either and her will give you the real item(i am sorry i forgot this one too believe me,maybe it because my friend punch me that really really hard on my head,ah but i should not blame him either because that was a martial arts training)ah right about this are you never try that one,i was try that one and altough hahaha(i am poor guy)s…so you should try that one that will intresting to watch

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Btw, have you ever try to push (not to pull) Susan from Subquest 11. Replacement Pole? I wonder what happens then?

Not much. Here, under the spoiler is the transcript.

spoiler
    The colors are red for Harvey and blue for Susan.

(Alright, here I go.)
    (Wait, shouldn’t pushing her help to…?)
    Ready?
    I am!
    Then here goes nothing!
    Wh-What are you…
    …DOOOING?!
    Uh, was I not supposed to do that…?

Sorry…

R-Really, I am.
    You know what? I’m not going to say anything. I feel it will only bring me more misfortune.
    Now as promised, here’s your reward.
    Seriously? After shoving you in the water?!
    Received Seaweed!
    You call this a reward?!
    Threw away Seaweed!
    I told you I’d give you the first thing I caught, didn’t I? But actually, I didn’t catch that with my pole, I caught it with my hand.
    What’s that supposed to mean…?
    Nothing. It was a joke. This is your real reward.
    Received Target Jewel!
    Does anyone ever mention you have a terrible sense of humor?
    Actually, they tell me just the opposite!

Cho
    Participant

Huh,
    Searinox119, this outcome is more interesting.
    Especial seaweed reward part. 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 605 Forums: 126 Topics: 1,513 Replies: 10,111