Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross Weapon Crafting Guide?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 4 years ago.

vulsvang
    Participant

Hey, long time no see everyone! My computer sort of blew up a couple months ago. I think too much cartoons. :whistle:

ANYways…..

I just started playing Cross last week and I’m not sure anyone ahs talked much about weapon crafting/stealing guide for this game. By a show of hands, how many would be interested in such a guide?

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

What you mean by that?hmm yeah altough asdivine cross is,,,hm what should i say yeah but this game doesn’t have skill level up system and altough this game is a remake and about weapon crafting guide, i think this game is give me a easy time with rare jewel and thief jewel for sure this game isn’t easy(yeah i talking about ability seed and life seed,you should have a lot patient about this one)and unfortunenately my handphone was reseted soooo i am change my premium asdivine cross with shelterra the skyworld and premium asdivine menace(hahaha,sigh* like i tough my life is full of fortune and unfortunate so please enjoy you’r game and keep thing’s go straight

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hey, long time no see everyone! My computer sort of blew up a couple months ago. I think too much cartoons. :whistle:

ANYways…..

I just started playing Cross last week and I’m not sure anyone ahs talked much about weapon crafting/stealing guide for this game. By a show of hands, how many would be interested in such a guide?

I think it sounds like a good idea, especially on where to steal different weapons/items. The basic weapon upgrade system is the same as Menace, except that now, you can use a Delete Fossil to delete ANY weapon effect, no matter which slot it’s in. :woohoo:

Anyway I’d definitely be interested in anything you wrote up.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 821 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,806 Replies: 11,690