Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross How to Get Benediction skill?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 2 years ago.

onlinegamerz
    Participant

I’m still lackingSKILL LIST

Ace Swordsman Legendary Sewer
    Armored Axeman Mount Cheeka
    Blade Weilder Gloamfel Shrine Vicinity
    Bronze Lancer Illumina Spire
    Silver Brandisher Spireach Tower
    Zombie Orc Forgotten Village
    Delta Formation

Forest Alarune Illumina Spire
    Pooch Forgotten Village
    Magic Control

Neo-Shadow Deity Forgotten Village
    Doom Tragedy

Giraffe Forgotten Village
    Terra Attack

Black Assassin Illumina Spire
    Jack-the-Ripper Spireach Tower
    Lurking Bandit Gloamfel Ravine Vicinity
    Assassinate

Neo-Maidame Curie Forgotten Village
    Maidame Curie Forgotten Village
    Oh, my!

Jolie Curie Forgotten Village
    Crash

Patch Bunny Ophir Woods
    Nut Nibbler Mashrowe Village Vicinity
    Munkchipper Ophir Woods
    Felix Guild (Maid Cup, Interrupted battle)
    Family Pack Guild (Maid Cup)
    Dueler Fairy Fairyland
    Treatment

Zig Shadow Shrine
    Rammer Boar Boulder Region
    Land Boar Muhnay Cave
    Great Horn Naihmee Village Vicinity
    Giant Boar Etheria
    Forest Alarune Illumina Spire
    Damask Boar Spireach Tower
    Chick-O-Chick, Blumy Guild
    Abyss Boar
    Proto Tail

Zig Grakka Abyss
    Red-Eyed Puffin Etheria
    Focal Tachyon

Jolie Curie Illumina Spire
    Holy War

Jolie Curie Forgotten Village
    Let me help you out.

Light Deity Elysium
    Creation Deity, Nullus Etheria
    Benediction

Veritas Etheria
    Crystal Squirrel Muhnay Cave
    Contradiction

Neo-Shadow Deity Forgotten Village
    Creation Deity, Nullus Etheria
    Light Deity Elysium
    Rejection

Giraffe Forgotten Village
    Mimic-Z
    Hyper Inferno

Dominator Legendary Sewer
    Ultimate Inferno

Izayoi Forgotten Village
    Glorious Slash

Ellis Forgotten Village
    Deathblow!

Minerva Forgotten Village
    This page was torn.

Freya Forgotten Village
    Round we go.

Ratona Forgotten Village
    Believe in miracles!

Litany Forgotten Village
    Seasonal Disarray

Noelle Forgotten Village
    See Noelle’s power!

Cyborg Giraffe Forgotten Village
    Massive Explosion

Izayoi Forgotten Village
    Divine Power

MAGIC LIST

Rocky Forgotten Village
    Air Raid

Denial

Dominator Legendary Sewer
    Chaos Dragon Legendary Sewer
    Big Bang

Ocean Dragon Deadly Waters
    Blizzard Breath

Right now am at New Game+ and am still getting to Tenebrant to get this <3 Priestess, however I wanna know how to get some skills like Benediction, Blizzard Breath (as Ocean Dragon seems to die as my level is 282 on normal game and in New game+ and a whole other stuff.

ALSO ADDITIONAL INFO:
    Remember the guy behind the pole on the boat where he was hidden? Any of you know where he will pop out next?

Azyleo

Moved to Asdivine Cross.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi onlinegamerz,

The enemy guide in the walkthroughs for this game lists every monster and their skills:
    https://rpginsanity.com/asdivine-cross/enemy-guide

And the location walkthrough has information for all the skills you can learn from NPCs:
    https://rpginsanity.com/asdivine-cross/location-walkthrough

Also for the guy hiding behind the pole, that’s the only place anyone has ever found him. Hope this helps, but if you still need more info let us know.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

onlinegamerz
    Participant

yeah, need to know how to get the benediction skill(light deity says something like incorrect target or something like that), treatment (no matter how much i confuse or whistle, they will always heal themselves and somewhere in the forums there was someone saying that the priest in Tenebrant will let you learn this skill and if you have learned it, he will give you ability seedx2 but i keep talking to the guy but he won’t let me learn anything), delta formation(it says insufficient target)… and am still at guild arena part in NG+ right now so i am not sure yet about the others if they can still be learned from monster.

so further clarification on this and I will update you if i need anything else.

3beez
    Participant

IMHO, the most important thing for learning the skills is patience because it can take a long time for some enemies to use a skill. You can speed things up a bit by using “Substitute” on the enemy whose skill you need. Just keep Lucille using the appropriate skill (Call, Whistle, Beckon) and have the others use Substitute or have them guard or heal to avoid killing the target prematurely.

Also, if the skill you’re trying to get is a support skill, try inflicting what the skill cures on the enemies. (e.g. Proto Tail cures abnormal status and parameter down effects. Try giving the critters an abnormal status. It might not actually improve the odds of the skill being used, but it will give you something to do while you’re waiting. :silly: )

As for the priest in Tenebrant, I have no idea why he won’t give you the “Treatment” skill. It’s been a while since I played Asdivine Cross, but I do have in my notes :S :

Learn “Treatment” from the High Priest in the chapel in Tenebrant. If already have the skill in NG+, will receive: ABILITY SEED x4

P.S. If all else fails, you can always go farm ACP in the Boulder Region (#14 on the map: https://rpginsanity.com/asdivine-cross/bonus-material/unmarked-areas) and buy Skill Bags from the premium shop.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

The walkthrough also says that you can learn Treatment from the priest in Tenebrant, however…

Where are you in the story?

The reason I ask is because, according to the walkthrough, you can learn Treatment after you’ve spoken with the king in Tenebrant Castle: https://rpginsanity.com/asdivine-cross/location-walkthrough/tenebrant-castle

And that page is about 16-17 pages after Tenebrant City (where you take the Coupon to meet with the priestess, Olivia):
    https://rpginsanity.com/asdivine-cross/location-walkthrough/tenebrant-city

I know I paid close attention to every event when I was writing the walkthrough; even so I could have missed something. (And for sure I don’t remember any of it now; hence the reason for writing it all down…) Anyway, it’s quite possible that the priest won’t teach you Treatment until you’ve progressed to the right point in the story…

For the other skills, I’d go with 3beez’ suggestion. I never did learn every skill; by the time I’d done everything I wanted to do in the game, it just didn’t seem worth it to me. But I know there was some discussion in the forum, which hinted at having to use Skill Bags to learn a number of support skills.

onlinegamerz
    Participant

thanks for the skill bag option. forgot about that XD i’ll try to get all skills and tell ya in the future what’s what.

kamentierr
    Participant

Heya! It might be a bit late for this but i just learn Benediction from light deity without skill bag.

– What you have to do is kill one of the crystal/fairy thing.
    – After killing one of them the light deity has a chance to use benediction to revive it.
    – Use Whistle + Call (set it on beat combo) on light deity, after that kill Lucile.
    – If the light deity use benediction and revives the fallen crystal/fairy thingy, revive lucile and repeat the strats.

If you’re lucky she will use it on Lucile within couple of turns :woohoo:

What an ass...

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Heya! It might be a bit late for this but i just learn Benediction from light deity without skill bag.

– What you have to do is kill one of the crystal/fairy thing.
    – After killing one of them the light deity has a chance to use benediction to revive it.
    – Use Whistle + Call (set it on beat combo) on light deity, after that kill Lucile.
    – If the light deity use benediction and revives the fallen crystal/fairy thingy, revive lucile and repeat the strats.

If you’re lucky she will use it on Lucile within couple of turns :woohoo:

Interesting… I never would have thought of that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,726 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,292 Replies: 8,656