Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Dios Bonus Boss Battles, Secret Arena

This topic contains 25 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 3 years ago.

Azyleo

Gate A(54000 Gold):
    Boss Battle: Leon

HP:
    Prize:620(Non-Orb)
    Boss Level: 200
    Required Level: 240+
    Unisons: Mama’s Deck, Decided Punishment, Last Punishment (Two Characters Should Have This), Eternal Providence, Heal X3.
    Some Requirements: Be Level 240+, Have All Above Unisons, Izayoi Should Have Maid Brand, and Any One Other Character having Maid Weapons. And 2 or More Characters having Parameter Ring Equipped.

Boss Skills:Rage(Attack Down, Chance Of Rage), Claw, Double Claw(Defence 1 Rank Down per Hit), Magic Rain(AOE Attack)(Hits Every enemy and any random parameter 1 rank down).

WARNING: THIS BOSS TAKES 2 TURNS PER TURN, MEANING HE WILL ATTACK YOU TWICE EVERY TURN.

Startegy:This Boss Battle Really Isnt Much, As Either You Will Lose Under 4 Turns or Defeat Him Under 4 Turns, Simple As That. If You Have Iazyoi Maid Brand+Parameter Ring Equipped, You Will Always Strike First, Use Eternal Providence and Mama’s Deck(For 2 Rank UP All Parameter’s For All Character), Heal Gnome On The Character. Heal When Required. Use Last Punishment Only When You Have Full HP. Make Sure Rank Down All Leons Parameters For Taking Him Down Much Faster. Izayois Divine Slash and Last Punishments Works Wonders Provided if You Have the required HP. Leon Has Magic Skill Called Magic Rain, Which Does MASSIVE DAMAGE, to anyone who receives it plus any random parameter 1 rank Down, He Can Also Use this 2 times per turn. Recommended to always heal when he uses it.
    It is To Be Noted That Even if You Are 40 or 50 levels above him, his Physical Attacks still Do 2000+ Damage Per Hit, and Magical Attacks Do 8000-15000+ Damage.

1.2:Gate B(98000 Gold)
    Boss Battle:Jolie Curie

HP
    Prize: Gem Set
    Boss Level: 300
    Required Level:380+
    Unisons:Eternal Providence, Last Punishment, Heal X3, Decided Punishment.
    Some Requirements:Izayoi Should Have Maid Brand, Freya Should Have Laundry Pole Equipped. All Characters Should Be Equipped with Parameter Ring.
    Skills: Miracle Slap, Slap, Full-Round Slap, Heavy Crash, Oh My, Quite You, Let Me Serve You, Dynamic Service.

Strategy:Jolie Curie Always Attacks Twice Per Turn. She Will Always Use “Let Me Serve You” And “Oh My” On Her First Turn, Slap and Majestic Slap on Second Turn, Quite You and Any Attack on 3rd Turn, 4rth and 5th Are Healing Phases For you(She May Use Oh My Here), 6th She Uses “Heavy Crash” Causes Random Ailment and Countdown to all Character’s, 7Th Turn is Always Dramatic Service, and 8th Turn is again Healing Phase.
    She Will Repeat From The Again from the 1st turn from 8th turn.
    You Have To Defeat Her Before Her 7th Phase Ultimate Attack “Dramatic Service” Which Reduces All Your Character’s HP and MP to 1.

1.3:Gate M(295000 Gold)
    Boss Battle:Maidame Curie

HP
    Prize: Asdivine Dios Points x12
    Boss Level: 500
    Required Level:600+ , 700+( If you want to toy with her that is)
    Unisons:Dispel, Dancing Read , Deadly Embrace, Starlight Gift , All Heal , Hi-Revive
    Some Requirements:All Maid Weapons and Maids Armor Equipped. Parameter Ring on All Characters.
    Skills: Miracle Slap(Single) ,Let Me Serve You(All), Box Tray(All Enemies), Tray Laser( Single ), Look Out Below( Single ), Heavy Crash( All Enemies), Ultimate Inferno( All Enemies ).

Strategy:Maidame Curie, is not like her sister at all. She has no attack phases, and including her own, has all the skills her sister has. The thing is her HP is quite low for a Level 500 boss, however her attack strength alone is a nightmare along with her skills. Beware of her Heavy Crash( Attacks all enemies and inflicts multiple status effects including countdown ) and Ultimate Inferno ( HP and MP 1 for all enemies, and all parameter down rank 2 for all enemies ). Miracle Slap( Inflicts Various Status Effects including Virus on one enemy ) should also be varied of. Let me Serve you is a skill she uses in the beginning of battle aswell as after Heavy Crash( Heals Any Status Effects and Parameter Rank 2 up for all. Also this does not heal HP, MP and Count down ).
    She Will use Let Me Serve You! On the first turn, after wards she can follow up with any of the above skills except heavy crash. Use Dispel to Remove her Parameters. And Just Like any boss fight her. When she uses heal and revive accordingly. When she uses Ultimate Inferno ( Which is followed up by a normal attack ) use Deadly Embrace or Dancing Read to heal yourself. Use Items then to Bring your MP back up. Then keep hitting her until she is dead.
    She is not much of a boss. Only Cheap Skills Aside, she is not worth fretting over.

1.3:Gate N(???? Gold)
    Boss Battle:Gremlkin Attacker

HP
    Prize: Legendary Medal ( One time ), Ability Seed x99 ( later on )
    Boss Level: 900
    Required Level:900+ , 999(To one shot it)
    Unisons:Dispel, Dancing Read , Deadly Embrace, Starlight Gift , All Heal , Hi-Revive
    Some Requirements:All Maid Weapons and Maids Armor Equipped. Parameter Ring on All Characters.
    Skills: Delta Ender and Various other skills

Strategy: I One Shot Him Sorry…………..

seuman
    Participant

Where is the secret arena? Is this on the right side of the lost village where Marie Curie will not let me go?

Azyleo

Yes its on the right side of Forgotten Village. You need to complete the first ending to unlock it.

seuman
    Participant

Hmm, I did finish it, I thought, with no woman at full, so that should have been the first ending. And I was given the option to continue playing, and am now playing a continued save file with the diamond to the left of it.

But when I go over there, I am still denied entrance, am I missing something?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Have you found all 11 sprites? That might make a difference, I don’t know.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Azyleo

Find all the sprites. That will unlock it.

seuman
    Participant

yep, I got the hidden one that was the top middle of the map, that you have to get the extra maid ticket for. When I talk to Sprite Atia, the one that has the exclamation point on her head, she tells me what a great job I did. I just went back in to the forgotten village and tried to go over there and was denied entrance again. I went and talked to Madam Curie, and she just says the thing about how the look of my countenance tells me I’ve made up my mind and I look better because of it (not sure it that dialogue changes once you get the extra stuff open). I’m just gonna run and beat the boss again and see if that will free things up for me.

I’ve found other bugs like this where something that should have happened hasn’t, until I go back and redo the task or close out and reload it.

Thanks!

seuman
    Participant

Just a quick addition to this, in case any one else did what I did and are confused, you must beat Adusk two times in the final tree, (yggsdrasil?, can’t look it up right now, sorry), and:

spoiler
    when Iris is given an option to do one of two things, either “We accept Adusk”, or “There has to be another way”, you must select there has to be another way

To find out what happens if you choose the other option, see below

spoiler
    If you select accept Adusk, the game will effectively end at this point, if you choose “there has to be another way, then each character gets a new skill, and the game continues for another couple hours and bonus content

Azyleo

Maidame Curie Added. Image Required. Gremlkin Attacker Will be Added Tomorrow or the Day After.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Maidame Curie Added. Image Required. Gremlkin Attacker Will be Added Tomorrow or the Day After.

This page is about to go up in the next 10-15 minutes. (I set you as the author of the page, so you should have no problems editing/updating the information.)

How many more battles are there?

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 758 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,732 Replies: 11,347