Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Dios Bonus Boss Battles, Secret Arena

This topic contains 28 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Izashiki 4 months ago.

Azyleo

Okay thanks. Gremlkin Attacker was the only one left. Like I said in the PM, he is a one kill for me lol.

Dipo
    Participant

Don’t forget about this strongest boss in gazillion 🙂

Azyleo

Yes I did not write his strategy, since I Can 1 Hit KO Gremlkin. That is why I need some one to write a valid strategy for it.

Alev
    Participant

I also faced him when I was level 200 and got owned. And I got back at him when I reached lvl 999 with around 6k points in each base stats (buy and spam seeds in guild shop) and one skilled him.

I guess the best strategy is to just level up to the point of one hitting him.

Dipo
    Participant

Don’t forget this pretty boss. Grimalky attacker 🙂

jan
    Participant

i was so bored, i thought this one was gonna be hard.

Azyleo

If you want hard, then Maybe Menace ( Though it isn’t hard, well Maidame Curie will give you a much tougher battle then Gremlkin ).

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

i was so bored, i thought this one was gonna be hard.

Lols. Someone needs to face this guy when they’re weak enough to write a decent strategy for him! 😆

(Or Azyleo needs to update his guide and just say “After you beat everyone else, you can just one-shot Grimalkin”) :unsure:

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Azyleo

h-hey now, I’m still searching for someone for a valid strategy lol.

Alev
    Participant

Leveling up your character level and weapons to max level to 1-hit him is a valid strategy. Lmao.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 881 Forums: 133 Topics: 1,859 Replies: 11,872