Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Dios Iris’s tree treasure

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 6 years ago.

arbytes
    Participant

Hi, I’ve been playing asdivine dios recently and now I’m at the iris tree.
    I’m having a trouble in accessing the treasures in first (or maybe 2nd) floor I’ve been trying the holes in the floor above but none of them seems to go to the right place :blink:
    anyone know how I can get to that place? thanks before :cheer:

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi arbytes, and welcome to the forum.

The only way I know for sure to get that treasure (and several other treasures that are behind arrows) is to use a Heavy Ring. The only place I know of to get a Heavy Ring is at the Coin Exchange in Apricus Town (at the Battle Arena). You can buy it for 700 Coins.

If someone knows another way to get a Heavy Ring, I’d love to know!

Now, to get to that part of the map, there’s a secret passage near the entrance:

Let me know if you still have any questions.

Attachments:

All your base are

arbytes
    Participant

Hi arbytes, and welcome to the forum.

The only way I know for sure to get that treasure (and several other treasures that are behind arrows) is to use a Heavy Ring. The only place I know of to get a Heavy Ring is at the Coin Exchange in Apricus Town (at the Battle Arena). You can buy it for 700 Coins.

If someone knows another way to get a Heavy Ring, I’d love to know!

Now, to get to that part of the map, there’s a secret passage near the entrance:

Let me know if you still have any questions.

I see.. a heavy ring huh? I didn’t realized it hahaha
    I’ll try to get one thank you very much :cheer:

Azyleo

Hi Arbytes welcome to the forums.
    Anyways, there are Two holes at Iris Tree Which Exactly make you fall to one arrow tile Treasure and one Normal Treasure. However I forgot where they were. The 2nd Arrow tile treasure(As shown in the picture you posted) needs a heavy ring. Though they arent really worth your time.

Unlike in Kresia and Asdivine hearts where you can acquire heavy gems in treasure chests which were also needed for the story to move on. Asdivine Dios Has No use for it other than the fact you can easily solve puzzles and get treasure chests by using it. That is why the only way to get it is from Apricus Town and Forgotten Village(At the arena, once you finish the game with normal ending).
    (As far as I know, no monster or quest gives heavy gem. Neither does any treasure chest).

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Just to clarify… You need the Heavy Ring to be able to walk across the arrow tiles that are in front of the treasure chests. I should have specified that in my initial response, and you might already know it, but if you or anyone else reading this forum hasn’t played a lot of Kemco games, you might not.

So, the secret passage near the entrance will take you to the right area, but then if you don’t have a Heavy Ring equipped, when you try to walk on the arrow tiles they just push you back. But, if you equip a Heavy Ring (which like Azyleo, I’m sure you can only get at the Coin Exchange), then it lets you walk on the arrow tiles just like they’re not even there.

I hope this makes more sense? I’ve had to explain some things like this to my nephew multiple times in the past, and only because I never quite explain it right the first time around! :blush:

If you already knew this my apologies, but if not I just wanted to make sure everything was all spelled out so as to avoid any confusion. Anyway, good luck and happy treasure hunting!

All your base are

arbytes
    Participant

thanks everyone already solved the problem I got the heavy ring from the guild cins exchange from the battle arena
    I didn’t realize it because I’ve never played the other asdivine series 😛

Azyleo

Oh Good Then, You Will Find It Much Easier To Complete The Very Few Puzzles This Game has to offer by using the heavy ring.
    Anyways Happy Playing!

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Cool I’m glad we were able to help.

For what it’s worth, Asdivine Hearts is also a very good game. It’s quite different and in my opinion has a lot more humor. One thing to be aware of is in Asdivine Hearts there’s no mini map in the the dungeons, and as a result, some of the later dungeons are harder to navigate.

Also Asdivine Hearts has multiple endings, and the endings play out a bit differently depending on which party member has the highest Reputation rating. (Reputation is sort of explained in-game, but they don’t tell you that whoever has the highest Reputation at the end will impact the story ending.)

Both Asdivine games have really good stories though, so I would definitely recommend Asdivine Hearts.

All your base are

Azyleo

Asdivine Dios Also Has Many Multiple Endings. And Well Both games have trust level. Almost everything is same in Asdivine Dios( Yeah Including the Specific Heroine Endings ) Except for the fact that the main character is unlikeable( Seriously Zack was way better, well cheeky remarks aside lol), not many side quests, not many extra bosses, not many explorable areas( Asdivine Hearts had tons ). And No Extra Dungeon( Asdivine Hearts Had One, if bought from the IAP store ). I really really thought that the game is lacking as a sequel ( As Asdivine Hearts Has so many things this game doesnt have). Though Asdivine Dios’s story is on par with Asdivine Hearts. And Yeah I agree with the fact that Asdivine Hearts Was More Humorous ( Felix, enough said ). Though Both Games have a fair share of Innuendos ( Which many people might understand What I am Talking about here. Freja is a prime example XD XD)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Overall I think Asdivine Hearts was more enjoyable. But I agree that Dios has an excellent storyline. I particularly like how Izayoi (the “God” of Asdivine) insists that he won’t interfere with humans because he wants them to make their own choices in life. I think little bits like that really helped to develop the main characters in the game and make them more three dimensional.

Also Keith and Furball (I think that’s the Moomie’s name?) were pretty awesome.

But, overall I would rank Asdivine Hearts higher than Asdivine Dios. (except that I really, really hate that there’s no minimap in Asdivine Hearts, but whatever, it just makes the dungeons a little bit harder IMO.)

All your base are

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,073 Forums: 137 Topics: 2,051 Replies: 12,339