Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Dios The last spirit

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 3 years ago.

Myrddin
    Participant

Hey.

I just got the Normal ending in Asdivine Dios – and thought that might allow me to find the last spirit. But. I can’t. I habe checked all towns, got one ticket left.

Ive searched the web and it seems like she is somewhere on the map – the northern part and that you can only access it via boat.
    And. I think I have been everywhere. But still no spirit.

So, would be superhappy if there is a possibility of a pictureof the map where it can be found. Cause I’m guessing that alla spirits is what is needed before challenging the fights in Forgotten.

Please, help.somebody?

Azyleo

Sorry about the late reply
    Just follow Izayois Head in this picture:

And You will Come To place Like This, the Last sprite is here:

Edit: On a side note. Have You rescued all the sprites that were in the villages. And After Saving All Ten of Them ( 3 During Your Adventures and 7 In the Villages ) you are given the last maid ticket to go fetch the last Sprite.
    If the sprite you mentioned is the one I am Saying, then you can follow the above Image. Other wise You Will not be able to get this quest in which you have to find the last sprite.

And on an other side note:
    There are a total of 11 Sprites:
    3 During Your Adventures
    7 in the Villages
    1 to the North East of Forgotten Village( Not the North of the Map )
    So:
    3+7+1= 11 total sprites.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Sprite Locations page is (finally!) up-to-date.

I don’t have details on which dungeons the remaining sprites are in, but since you can’t avoid finding them, I figure we don’t really need it. 😉

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Azyleo

That moment, when one stray sprite in Asdivine Dios Also Used “Papa” Like Noelle and Even Had Her Boss name, “Childish Spirit”. Coincidence, I think not.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing. B)

Alev
    Participant

Sprite Locations page is (finally!) up-to-date.

I don’t have details on which dungeons the remaining sprites are in, but since you can’t avoid finding them, I figure we don’t really need it. 😉

more like the game gives you them for free as part of the storyline. :woohoo:

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

more like the game gives you them for free as part of the storyline. :woohoo:

Yeah, that was what I was trying to say but you put it much better! 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 462 Forums: 118 Topics: 1,360 Replies: 9,073