Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Dios List of abilities for all characters

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 5 years ago.

alcharvard
    Participant

Can anyone create a list of abilities per character? Including what level you can learn them. I need to know if there are other “Steal” abilities because currently I only have the Haze Slash and I am having issues trying to obtain the super rare items of bosses. I have to keep on re-loading the game in order to just obtain. Staying too long on the battle doesn’t help.

Azyleo

Only Two Characters get the “steal” skill. One is Izayoi who learns it pretty early in the game ( Also This Skill Rarely ever steals ultra rare items from enemies ).
    Iris learns a skill at level 80 or something which steals only rare and super rare items ( However the rate itself is quite low ). There is also a unison aswell but I will have to look at it.
    I have been thinking about making a list of obtainable skills and at what level are they learned. Ill have to look at it though.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Azyleo (or anybody): If you type up a list of skills, unisons, etc. – any kind of useful list really – I will publish it in the walkthrough section and give you credit for creating it. (And that applies to any Kemco game, not just Asdivine Dios!)

If you need an example check out the list pages on the Alphadia walkthrough – especially the Energi Skills. It can be as simple as that, or I could work it into some sort of table or something.

(This reminds me I still haven’t done a skill list for Eve of the Genesis, which was the first walkthrough MPG Annihilator and I did for this site lol… I guess I should take another look at that once I’m done with Justice Chronicles.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Azyleo

Oh good. While the list will take time, I will definitely complete this list( the only reason, I havent updated the Bonus boss list is because of Maidame Curie Boss, because well Level 700 for a Level 500 boss is laughable, while still trying to beat her at 550 at my second save, I die like everytime, even with a fully enhanced Maid Brand ). While my ranting is out of the way, you are free to use the guides in Asdivine Dios( Like the EXP one ) ( ofcourse if possible I would really like if you are to edit the grammatical mistakes XD ).

I really wont move to new game until I finished all the Guides of Dios.

alcharvard
    Participant

Thank you guys so much for the wonderful suggestion! If it is okay though, can you also make a list of the item drops of enemies and bosses in chronologcal order? Sometimes I don’t know when to expect enemies or bosses with good item drops especially when I haven’t saved the game. If it’s a hassle, please don’t create this anymore.

I would like to ask about the ADP though. I tried playing the Barrel Busters Class A and got a good weapon, but I reloaded the fame to see if I can get something better (I save the game on the first slot and then save the barrel busters on the second slot). When I reloaded the game, I lost the ADP which I used and the weapon I obtained also disappeared. Is this some type of bug?

Thanks for your response!

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Not sure how much this helps but in the location walkthrough tor this game I’ve listed all the treasure for each location. Check out This page for an example.

I still need to finish that guide though.

As for the ADP, I’m not sure if the game thinks you’ve spent it (even though you reloaded). I haven’t ever tried what you’re describing.

Anyway I’m glad that this site is helping you (and especially for all of Azyleo’s contributions; he’s answered a lot of questions for people.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Azyleo

No problem alcharvard, if you need more help, be sure to post about it. Also I will try to look at the Item Drops( Not Making any promises though ). And if I had the time I will make a list.

Let me tell you about transactions made in the ADP shop. Technically during Barrel Busters the game asks you to save the game before playing( remember? ) so if you play Barrel Busters B-S there will be NO refunds. Yes no Refunds since the game auto-saves at that point.

alcharvard
    Participant

Hi there!

I was wondering about the ADP … does it autosave in all slots? Because what happened though, I believe it autosaved in my second slot because that’s what I chose.

When I reloaded both, none came up with the weapon I got.

Azyleo

The Game Auto Saves at the slot you saved before playing barrel busters. Since ADP is shared along All the saves, so ADP lost in one slot, also means ADP lost in all slots, but the things you bought are only valid to that save slot only which you bought the items or played barrel busters in.

I hope I was able to help. Asdivine Dios Has Bad Autosaving though.

alcharvard
    Participant

The item I got isn’t to be found on any saves slots 🙁 oh well

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 882 Forums: 133 Topics: 1,861 Replies: 11,874