Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Dios anyone know where to find/buy casting arkstone ?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 3 years ago.

kaleng
    Participant

i already found one casting arkstone in selman grove. can i find/buy another one ?

thx for reading this.

Azyleo

Treasure Chests in the Dungeons have Casting Arkstones in them.

Also you can buy them from the Guild Shop by Spending Coins. Though I forgot there are any in the guild shop or not.

Or You can use ADP. Your Call.

Or you can steal from some bosses and later on from some enemies.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hey kaleng,

I’m so sorry I just noticed this is posted in Asdivine Dios and I told you where to find it in Asdivine Menace. :silly:

(I deleted the info for Asdivine Menace, so as not to confuse you.)

Let me try digging out all my notes and check my save data for Dios and get back to you!

UPDATE:

Well, I have my save data for Dios (after beating the final boss – but I haven’t done any bonus material).

Out of about 95% of the enemies in the Enemy Guide, NONE of them drop Casting Arkstone (I’m missing a few entries here and there, so I may not have ever encountered the right monster.)

Also, you cannot buy the casting arkstone in the arena exchange, or the Online Shop.

However, I have 2 of them in my inventory – so there must be at least one more somewhere in the game. (Also I have a Heavy Ring, but I never collected ALL the treasures that require a Heavy Ring, so there may be something there, or maybe not, I don’t know.)

Also, I’ve done Quests 1-10, and Quest 12, but I haven’t done 11 and don’t know where to find it. For the ones I’ve done, none of the rewards are for a casting arkstone.

I wish I knew more, but I hope this will help to at least narrow down your search. šŸ™‚

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Azyleo

^ Casting Is Dropped By Some enemies, mostly Level 800 Enemies.

Also Make Sure to check the Maids Coin Shop in Forgotten Village. Since I did buy one, I forgot where.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

^ Casting Is Dropped By Some enemies, mostly Level 800 Enemies.

Also Make Sure to check the Maids Coin Shop in Forgotten Village. Since I did buy one, I forgot where.

I checked both arenas (Yaupon and the Forgotten Village). It’s not in either one. It’s either in a treasure I don’t currently have recorded, or like you said it might drop from an enemy I haven’t encountered.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Found it!

The second Casting Arkstone is on the sixth screen in the Heart of Yggdrasil (which is literally just moments away from the Final Boss Battle, for the second ending.)

That is the only other one that I KNOW you can get (there may be others but I’ve no idea where…)

Azyleo

Well Casting is a fine arkstone, which becomes obsolete later on lol.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 545 Forums: 123 Topics: 1,452 Replies: 9,429