Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Dios How to find best armor Maid Armor?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 3 years ago.

Dipo
    Participant

Well first time for me to came here. Hi guys. Where i get Maid Armor? This is my best weapon effects

Alev
    Participant

I don’t think there’s a maid armor anywhere. The best armor there is is the moomie armor with 950 def.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I don’t think there’s a maid armor anywhere. The best armor there is is the moomie armor with 950 def.

Do you remember where to get the Moomie armor?

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Nemomon
    Participant

Do you remember where to get the Moomie armor?[/quote]

Probably Gazillion Challenge.

Alev
    Participant

Do you remember where to get the Moomie armor?[/quote]

Probably Gazillion Challenge.[/quote]

Yep. gazillion Challenge on the 2nd floor of the gorgotten village inn. You need at least deal 10m damage.

Dipo
    Participant

Hahaha yup i get moomie armor. But not enjoy use it. Because likes moomies monster. Hahaha. U can get moomie armor battle with maidaime curie with 100 million damage. Use all ur critical combos for get alot of damage there. My damage record 216 millions damage 🙂 but i need info all find enemies. Need 10 enemies again for completed. But so hard how many places we go to found it

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well first time for me to came here. Hi guys. Where i get Maid Armor? This is my best weapon effects

Dunno if anyone is still waiting for an answer to this one, but…

“Maid Armor” is in the treasure chest next to the magic fount in Selman Grove (open the treasure chest, then fight the monster that comes out). It only has a DEF of 250 though.

Attachments:

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 578 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,492 Replies: 9,948