Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Dios help on weapon farming Asdivine Dios

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  The Pants Party 4 weeks ago.

Izayoi22
    Participant

i have 4 lucky rings on my party and 3 weapons+ rings + encounter ring and farming weapons is hard i go to Paralel Dimesion because hig rate of hig number of efect i just want the goal of rank 999 and still on 165 anyone know other zone or other items for farming weapons

the Deity of Asdivine

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by  Izayoi22.
    Mastertrek

I don’t remember but if you can farm gold easily you probably can use strongest weapons from Shops to turn weapons to max.. At least I got my +999 equipment in Fernz Gate that way..

Welcome šŸ˜‡

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Here’s a guide to easy leveling (plus how to get the Maid Weapons). I’m not sure if it’s exactly what you’re looking for but it might help:

https://www.rpginsanity.com/asdivine-dios/hints-and-tips/easy-leveling-guide/

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mastertrek

@msg-commander, izayoi22 asked about Weapon Leveling to +999 (but your link to Best way to Level Up for the Party is also great) šŸ™‚

Welcome šŸ˜‡

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks @mastertrek, I must have misread the post.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

The Pants Party
    Participant

Did anyone ever find a better way than grinding gold and using shop weapons? A full stack of weapons only adds +10 every time, and you can’t do “select all” when combining, so you have to click through each weapon one by one. It’s brutally boring and I am only at +300 right now.

Weapon drops that have +5 or +10 don’t even give a full level increase and it takes a few battles to get those, so that doesn’t seem faster. I feel like there should be a spot with a lot of weapon drops. One of the other Kemco games had a small island I remember killing Octopus enemies for good weapons. Is there a spot like that in this one?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 525 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,429 Replies: 9,261