February 29, 2016 at 8:59 pm #3506
Hello Everyone Here 🙂
I Want To Ask About Negative Buff Icon in Asdivine Dios And The Cure Item For Negative Buff I Just Curious About It Maybe Someone Can Tell Me The Detail With Some Pics 🙂
Thanks Before :kiss:February 29, 2016 at 9:04 pm #3507
I can’t help you there, since I don’t have the game. However, other people might know ( but you will have to wait for them to be online .)
But, I don’t really remember a Negative Buff in Dios. Or maybe I didn’t understand your question.
Are you talking about the Debuff ( Parameter down effect? If so, I can help you with that, since Menace and Dios have the same Items and Mechanics .)
Anyways welcome to the forumsFebruary 29, 2016 at 9:54 pm #3509
well my question is about negative buff like paralysis,rage,sleep and etc and i want to know about the cure for that buff when in battle
and i want to know the icon stats in this pic
i know the Zz icon is for sleep and 30%str is for the strength im not sure about the bag of coin icon maybe for gold drop 20%? and there is a bubble icon i know it for poison and so many icon i dont understand because i just start play 2 days hehe and my english is not good too so maybe you will hard to read my question sorry 🙁Attachments:February 29, 2016 at 10:21 pm #3512
Oh so thats what you wanted to know about ( Images Added ).
1) Confusion: You know what that does right? It Confuses your character, causing you to lose a turn and blindly attacks others. Can be healed if you are hit or by Cure Matter or equivalent ( See the shop )
2) Poison: No need to Tell you anything here. Can be healed by Cure Matter or Equivalent (See Shop Again )
3) Sleep: It cause your character to go to sleep, causing you to lose a turn . Can be healed if you are hit or by Cure Matter or equivalent ( See the shop )
4) Fatigue: You lose BP every turn ( Can be healed by Cure Matter )
5) Paralysis : You lose turns. Remains intact even after battle ( By Insulating Stone or Equivalent )
6) Rage: Causes you to counter every attack.However the amount of damage given and received is doubled. Also Causes you to not control your character ( Healed only by Idlator )
7) Idle: Exact opposite of Rage. However you do lose MP.
8 ) Virus: The Most irritating effects of them all. Remove it immediately. Causes Any RANDOM AILMENT TO BE INFLICTED AT ANY TURN. Also it can be inflicted to other characters, if one of your characters has it, Remains after Battle. ( Can only be removed by Virus Remedy ).
9) Gnome: Your character becomes tiny in size. They receive more damage and well…. you cant use skills or melee attacks. ( Can be Healed by Giant Donut )
10) Float: Nothing here. Has Field Effects. Use on Field to negate spikes and etc.
11) Magic Reflect: Does what the name says.
12) Skill Reflect: Does what the name says.
13) Count Down: Well now this is the deadliest Ailment of them all. You are inflicted by random count down of 3-5. Once the Countdown reaches 0. Your Dead….simple as that. Can not be healed ( Except for Maids Tincture or Equivalent .)
For The Weapon Effects… Ill leave an Image below.
And dont worry about your English. I was able to understand you perfectly.February 29, 2016 at 10:35 pm #3514
Greattttt Thanks For Helping Me With My Topic Here You Are The Best :kiss:Attachments:February 29, 2016 at 10:40 pm #3515
Hahaha no problem.February 29, 2016 at 11:34 pm #3518MSG CommanderKeymaster
8) Virus: The Most irritating effects of them all. Remove it immediately. Causes Any RANDOM AILMENT TO BE INFLICTED AT ANY TURN. Also it can be inflicted to other characters, if one of your characters has it, Remains after Battle. ( Can only be removed by Virus Remedy).
Wow I never knew that about Virus 😆 (Guess I need to pay closer attention.)
Thanks for the info.March 1, 2016 at 5:41 am #3524
Yeah that happens. Most people don’t know that but it has the same Fever Effect of Asdivine Hearts as well lol.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Members: 462 Forums: 118 Topics: 1,360 Replies: 9,073