Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Dios Question: Normal endings

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 4 years ago.

xvllvx
    Participant

So, umm.. Hi there, everybody! First off, I’m glad to see so much useful information here. I’ve browsed a lot since I started playing this and it’s been massively helpful. (Especially the leveling tips, which I may have gone a little overboard with.. I’m somewhere in the low 900’s now.)

But I’m maybe a little confused about the Normal endings. The guide seems to state that, upon defeating (final boss) the first time you get your clear save. So far, so good. But after that is where I’m a little lost. It says to choose “We accept (y’know, the dude)” at the dialogue choice to get the other Normal endings (the ones dependent on trust levels.) But I’m still only getting the default ending.. Now, I realize I’ll need to make the other choice and do those next few story things (the founts and all) to get the True ending and the others. But what of the normal endings for each girl? Am I just misunderstanding? Or am I goofing somewhere?

(BTW.. Freya is kind of my spirit animal. Hmm hmm hmm.)

Azyleo

Look at your trust levels. They have to be Max for any Female to trigger in the Normal End ( Same for True End .)

xvllvx
    Participant

Ahh! Thanks! Guess I misread the info in the guide them, but yep, that’d be it. (80/80/70 presently. Wrecking King Dragons for days gave me a quarter ton of clovers though so that’s an easy enough fix.)

Thanks again! ^_^

EDIT: I corrected my Autocorrect.

Azyleo

No Problem, and welcome to the forums!

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Ahh! Thanks! Guess I misread the info in the guide them, but yep, that’d be it. (80/80/70 presently. Wrecking King Dragons for days gave me a quarter ton of clovers though so that’s an easy enough fix.)

Thanks again! ^_^

EDIT: I corrected my Autocorrect.

Which part of the guide was the information in, that was misleading? The reason I ask is because if that page was confusing, I should go in and update it.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Primal Max
    Participant

Ooh, I had the same problem too, but I never asked about it here…here’s the part that confused both of us:

“””Normal Endings.

The criteria to trigger each ending is determined by the woman with the highest trust level, OR the highest trust level, and lined up closest to Izayoi in the party formation (see below). It is NOT necessary to have one of the womans trust levels at 100 for these endings, whoever’s is highest, or highest and closest to Izayoi in the formation will trigger
    (see Note below for details). All normal endings are related to a woman, there is no non-woman related ending. Those endings are:

Iris – Normal – Last Dream

Minerva – Normal – Promise of a different day

Freya – Normal – Awakened by a kiss”””

Here it says that it isn’t necessary for the Trust Levels to be Max to get the Normal Endings.

Ooh, and this one made me think that I’d get the choice only after getting the Character-Specific Normal Endings:

“””True Endings

Once you have seen all of the normal endings, you can then choose “There has to be another way”, then the Main Quest will continue with 102 – Showdown.”””

Well…that’s it. I think the Post Starter had referred to the former, but the latter had been my contribution.

Azyleo

That would me and Suemans doing…….
    Thanks for clearing that up.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks. If two people had problems with this page then it probably needs to be updated. I’ll take a look at it in a bit and see if it can be re-worded.

xvllvx
    Participant

Sorry I didn’t get to respond to this sooner, been a few 14-hour days at work. Fun times. Anyway, yes, Primal nailed it. 🙂 For what it’s worth, I took the latter part (about “after the normal endings, you can choose…”) to mean that (since the game carries on if you pick that option) that in order to see all the normal endings you would need to see them before choosing to continue the story, else you would miss the opportunity.

But yeah! Thanks for all your help everyone! ^_^

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Alright I’ll most likely be re-playing this game next week so I can update the walkthrough, so when I get to the right spot, I’ll also update the Normal Endings information.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 882 Forums: 133 Topics: 1,861 Replies: 11,874