Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Dios Beating the Gazillion Challenge

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 6 years ago.

Primal Max
    Participant

Uh….all I have remaining is 20MB in my Mobile Data, so I’ll make this quick. Well, I’ve been trying to beat the Gazillion Challenge, but I haven’t been able to. Every time I try, I can’t get higher than 60,000,000 damage, with my characters being lvl 999 and trying on Easy. Most of my attacks (Skills) cause 99,999 damage, except skills that hit multiple times, so…any tricks? Or do I have to buy Guild Coins from the Maid hiding in Forgotten Village, then go buy STR seeds as I’ve been doing? I’ve been holding off the Magic Founts cause I wanna do those parts as Moomies…

Ooh, I’ve gotten the Legendary weapons though…all I did is go open the Pentacle that leads to the Magic Fount area, then turn back and stay away from Mount Ramah…

Azyleo

If your on Dios: Use Multi Hit Break Unisons.
    If your on Menace: Lower Curies parameters, increase your own. Have +600 on all Maid Weapons. Spam only MULTI HIT SKILLS ( Like Glorious Slash and Seasonal Disarray .) ( For Glorious Slash , make sure to have HP 10s digit of 9 )
    If possible have weapons with critical, and limit break enhancers. Viola, you will be dealing damage in millions alone. Not to mention me and Nemo have gone past 500,000,000 as well :p

Also is this Dios or Menace?

Primal Max
    Participant

Oh darn, I forgot to set the category while creating this thread……..*bangs head on Study Desk*

Its Dios, but thanks for helping anyways. Worked in a positive way though, I now know what to do in Menace too! So many thanks!

Primal Max
    Participant

And I can’t move it there too…T-T

Azyleo

That’s basically my job. Don’t fret over it.

Only me and MSG can change the topic category.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,159 Forums: 142 Topics: 2,116 Replies: 12,588