Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Dios Global Map Icon gone?! =(

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 4 years ago.

tunatunado
    Participant

Good afternoon, Im here because I have a problem, recently when I got to atlantica, my icon for the World Map is gone. It is marked on the setting to show the icon. Anyone has any idea what happened?
    thank you

Azyleo

As far as I remember there is no world map in Atlantica. This is the reason why the Icon is missing. Resurfacing back to the surface will make the icon appear.

tunatunado
    Participant

oh, thank you so much ;D

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’m actually planning on making a map of the Undersea once I get there. It’ll be awhile though, because the only way to make that kind of map is to take screenshots of the entire area, and then stitch them altogether (so most likely by the time it’s done, you’ll have already completed the Undersea, and won’t need it 😆 )

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Azyleo

No need to do that since Atlantica does have a mini map, if I remember correctly.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Atlantica does; the Undersea doesn’t (and there’s a bit of treasure in the Undersea.)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

My mistake; the Undersea DOES have a mini map. (And the Undersea page now has a fancy treasure map of its own!) 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 882 Forums: 133 Topics: 1,861 Replies: 11,874