Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Dios Best place to farm Tray Gems or ADP?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 2 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well I’ve just finished playing through to the Normal End so I could update the location walkthrough, and now I want to get all the Maid Weapons.

I have 6 Tray Gems, which means I can get two of them right away, but I don’t know if there’s any place to farm more Tray Gems, or if I need to fight in the arena a whole bunch to earn ADP to buy 6 more? (Hopefully not, because that’s a boat load of ADP – 40 points for one Tray Gem…)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Azyleo

No Need. Fight Leon in the Secret Arena and then he gives a Gem Set, which has Tray Gem in it as well. I even mentioned this in my guide though.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

According to your guide Jolie Curie gives the Gem Set, and recommended level to fight her is 380+. I’m looking for a way to get all four Maid Weapons earlier than that, IF possible (and I emphasize the word “IF”).

Azyleo

Huh and here I thought I Leon drops it ( then again, one can forget in 8 months :p ). Looks like I even mentioned that Izayoi and Freya should have Maid Weapons available, however I do remember that I did not buy any Gems from the IAP shop, so the player SHOULD have them on them to atleast get these two weapons.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Huh and here I thought I Leon drops it ( then again, one can forget in 8 months :p ). Looks like I even mentioned that Izayoi and Freya should have Maid Weapons available, however I do remember that I did not buy any Gems from the IAP shop, so the player SHOULD have them on them to atleast get these two weapons.

Yeah I’m good to get two weapons right away (and in fact those are the two that I’m going for.)

I suspect that with two Maid Weapons I’ll still be OP as long as I can get a preemptive attack, so I’ll try playing through to the True End with just those two equipped, and see how it goes.

3beez
    Participant

Boulders have rare drop of ADP and Fear My Barrel Armor – enemy #95 has a super rare drop of Tray Fossils. Hanging out in boulder/barrel regions plus a whole lot of patience will net you what you’re looking for. I can’t remember whether farming ADP or the fossils themselves was quicker…..

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I just finished Mount Ramah magic fount (the first fount) and one of the treasure chests had 2 Tray Gems. So, if there’s more in the other founts – problem solved. :cheer:

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’ve played all the way to the True End and opened every treasure except for the last Maid Weapon.

I earned a total of 9 Tray Gems, so I still need 3 more to get the last weapon. So I guess I either need to find an enemy who drops them, or fight in the secret arena (I’ll probably go for the secret arena, since I’m already level 150 with 3 Maid Weapons, it shouldn’t take long to grind to 380 or so…)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 462 Forums: 118 Topics: 1,360 Replies: 9,073