Trophy rewards

Written by MSG Commander

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Hearts 2 Trophy rewards

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Weisteisen Weisteisen 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Ok, this looks pretty awesome: there’s like 4 pages of “Achievement” trophies, and when you reach certain milestones, you actually get a reward.

Screenshot_2017-02-18-20-58-10

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of Dragnfly
    Dragnfly
    Participant

Reminds me of the Neptunia series. Stuff like this is a great addition to the game. I already have tier 1 in some of them and tier 2 in the Enemies Defeated one. It’s great to get jewels early too.

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I also like how at the bottom of the screen, it shows you what the rewards are when you reach each milestone.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of CoarseDragon
    CoarseDragon
    Participant

Eventually you will get a Metal Jewel so save your Guild points for something else.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of Islandi
    Islandi
    Participant

We don’t have to worry about Guild points. Using buddies to farm guild points isn’t difficult when you have at least ONE 4.5 star buddy (Yes, Baby Dragon!).

There is a very big difference in guild points harvest between a 3.5 and a 4.5 star buddy. The former yields about 1,000 and the latter at least 4,000 guild points.

With Baby Dragon (4.5 Star) and King Behemoth (3.5 Star), you can easily harvest 5,000 guild points per round.

Back on topic about the trophy rewards, getting the weapons for all the characters as rewards will be quite a challenge except Stella’s (Wide Baton).

Profile photo of Weisteisen
    Weisteisen
    Participant

Getting Excalibur(zack’s weapon) isn’t hard.Just go lupus dungeon and get nadia or uriel’s weapon which have +80/+84 iirc.Just enchance them to +100 to get excalibur

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.