Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Hearts 2 Trust Point Dialogue Options Answers *Entire topic is spoilers*

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Most Useless Person Ever 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dragnfly
    Participant

I’m just going to add to this as I progress in the game. Others can feel free to add to it too, since some of you will likely easily overtake my progress.

IMPORTANT! The position of the answers is not set! You can’t just say “Answer #1 gives Felix^” because the text for each option is randomly assigned. I’m also expecting some to be missable, especially if they include the private action system from the other Asdivine games.

NOTE: I didn’t note down the first few, but they should be obvious. I got trust up on all of them on the first try. So my guide starts when you meet Felix.

Did you put on some weight? No change
    I think that one suits you best. Felix ^

I’ll take your hand, Uriel! Uriel^
    I’ll take your hand, Stella! Stella^
    I’ll take your tail, Felix! Felix^

you really try to look out for Felix, don’t you? No change
    don’t you think Felix is an idiot? Nadia^

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

don’t you think Felix is an idiot?

That one cracked me up. It looks like, if people enjoyed the humor in the original, this is gonna be a great sequel. (But if you don’t like the jokes you might be really disappointed with this game…)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Here.
    Choices are arranged in the positive-neutral-negative manner. No third choice means no negative choice available. The only exception is the one in Arnolt Temple.
    Most choices give +10 trust to the character you’re talking with if the positive choice is taken; -20 trust if negative. The exceptions are the meeting scenes with Stella, Uriel and Felix (you only get +6 trust for positive choice; and yes, meeting scene with Nadia gives +10) and Arnolt Temple scene (it gives +16 trust to the character you’ve chosen to grab and gives -10 trust to the other two (i.e. grabbing Stella means trust with Uriel and Felix is reduced by 10).
    There’s also a scene at some point where you’re given a key item and can give it to any of the four party members for +10 trust, but it doesn’t involve dialogue choices.

Spoiler title
    1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.