Regarding magics

Written by Weisteisen

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Hearts 2 Regarding magics

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Islandi 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Weisteisen
    Participant

Seems like magic doesn’t decrease mp consumtion as you level them.
    Screenshot_2017-02-20-00-51-50
    Unlike Antiquia lost.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I believe Lost was the first game to reduce MP consumption. I think in Asdivine Menace, skills and such just got more powerful at higher levels.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Weisteisen
    Participant

I see.Thanks for the clearification.

Islandi
    Participant

There is Magic Jewel which reduces MP consumption by 25%. You’ll get 1 by the time you’re back in Asdivine
    There are Shop items which reduce, even eliminate MP cost. Dark Suit (armor) reduces MP consumption by half, but costs 600 Holy Stones each.
    You need to be lucky to get the MP elimination items – Prismic Jewels a and b.

To counter high MP use, there are Spirit Jewels which you can equip on your characters, which restores 10% MP each turn in combat. With that, you’d want your characters to have high MaxMP.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Wait, What is Izayoi doing in that game!? Also why was Izayoi in asdivine cross?!

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Islandi
    Participant

Wait, What is Izayoi doing in that game!? Also why was Izayoi in asdivine cross?!

Izayoi is a buddy in this game, which can only be bought by IAP (and need to be lucky of course!).

1 user thanked author for this post.

Weisteisen
    Participant

The odds of getting ultra rare is not bad.It has a 8% rate.But getting the person you want is hard..40 pull resulted in 3 esna,1 izayoi and 1 manace girls.

Islandi
    Participant

I wasn’t as lucky as you. I tried 33 pulls (3x 1000 Holy Stones) and only resulted in 1 Baby Dragon and 1 Izayoi. ??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.