Where to spend IAP?

Written by MSG Commander

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Hearts 2 Where to spend IAP?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Islandi Islandi 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Since the game does come with 1000 points, it seems a shame not to use them. However, after Fairy Elements, I’m afraid of using my points to become so OP that there’s no more challenge.

So in part, I’m wondering where people spend their points, but I also wonder if there are things that can be unlocked through the course of the game? Like maybe one extra garden, or a bigger size rubix, or things like that?

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of Islandi
    Islandi
    Participant

Yes, here are what we can unlock:

1. Bigger size of rubix – from 4×4 to 5×5. 100 points each character, 500 points in total.
    2. Garden – 5 more sheds, 100 points each, 500 points in total.
    3. Lupus Labyrinth – Needs a Labyrinth Key to open, costs 300 points.
    4. Treasury Doors – There are 6 Treasury Doors, so we need a maximum of 6 Keys, each 50 points. 300 points in total.
    5. Guild Coin Orb – Each orb doubles the number of Guild Coins we can yield. Maximum of 3 orbs, each 500 points, 1500 points in total.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I should have been more specific; what I meant to ask is if there are any of those things that get unlocked throughout the game, either as the result of a dialogue, or through treasure?

(For example in Asdivine Cross you get some Warehouse Keys from treasure chests, also in Asdivine Hearts 1 you can find bigger rubixes at certain points in the game.)

Basically should I “not” pay to unlock all of the above, because some of it will be acquired by other means? Or is unlocking the only way to obtain it?

Profile photo of Islandi
    Islandi
    Participant

Not that I know of up to the point where I am at Main Quest #60.
    I only see we can get 1 Treasury Door Key from “Achievements Rewards” and along the way, an NPC will give us another 1.
    The Garden starts with 1 shed. We have to “pay” for the other 5.

We’ll be able to grind for points from the last battle of the Maid Cup in the Arena. Each round yields 3 points. But that’s really inefficient, considering all the above “items” costs are in the hundreds.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I bought one extra farm for a shed, but that’s it so far. I’m gonna try to play through the rest of the game without any purchases, then at the end I can look back and see what I wish I had bought.

Profile photo of Travelman31
    Travelman31
    Participant

Is there just a paid version of the game? No freemium this time? I will wait and see what you guys say about the game before I decided if I want to buy it or skip it, haha!

Profile photo of Islandi
    Islandi
    Participant

It’s definitely a game worth buying.

Profile photo of Travelman31
    Travelman31
    Participant

But I mean, why? Just wondering. What does it do differently from other asdivine games besides maybe (battle. etc.) mechanics? Are graphics and sprites noticeably different?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Is there just a paid version of the game? No freemium this time? I will wait and see what you guys say about the game before I decided if I want to buy it or skip it, haha!

I don’t want to sound like I’m not endorsing the game, but I’d say if you haven’t already bought it, it won’t hurt to wait and see if they release a free version or put this one on .99 sale.

I’m about 7 hours in, and I do like the features like battle system, skill growth, teams, buddies – but the story’s not quite as exciting as I hoped it would be. The dialogue, yes, but the story, well it’s just “okay” in my opinion. (I think a lot of the scenes feel predictable. Like there’s no “Oh I didn’t see that coming.”)

It seems like all the emphasis is on the “extras” and that leaves me just a little disappointed.

Still, it’s definitely worth playing, especially if you like the first one. But you asked if it’s worth buying, and I’m just not sure. That’s my opinion anyway, others might disagree.

Profile photo of Dragnfly
    Dragnfly
    Participant

I bought an EXP up and a bunch of plots/rubix boosts, etc. I likely wasted some but meh, these games have never been even remotely difficult. If I remember correctly I bought an attract jewel because I have a friend who zones out and uses touch screens for meditation so they can literally grind for me to settle their emotions. It’s a pretty sweet deal.

Looking at the 8% success rate to get Enah, I doubt I’ll be doing that since it’s not worth putting less than 1000 stones into it at a time. Too bad too, because that was a major draw for me.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.