Weapon effect build suggestions

Written by Weisteisen

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Hearts 2 Weapon effect build suggestions

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Raven Raven 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Weisteisen
    Weisteisen
    Participant

Since there is no hp/mp regen effect in this game.What other effect should i build?
    I know crit is a must have.

Profile photo of Islandi
    Islandi
    Participant

Actually there is hp and mp regen effect, but not using weapons.
    We’ll be able to do so using jewels – Life Jewel for 15% HP Regen per turn and Spirit jewel for 10% MP Regen per turn.

As for weapon effects, I’m making Crit mandatory.
    I’m considering resistance, especially against elements opposite of the character (example Dark resistance for Felix since “it” is Light element, Void resistance for Zack?). The 3rd effect is likely Paralysis. I have no idea for the 4th yet.

Weisteisen
    Participant

Islandi where can i find those jewels?And thanks for the info.

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Swoon and gnome are fun if you can get them. But for grinding, at least, the crucial one is probably Crit.

But it depends too on how effective things like Sleep, Paralysis, etc are against bosses. At least for some people that might be a consideration. (I usually focus more on builds for grinding or for random encounters)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of Islandi
    Islandi
    Participant

Islandi where can i find those jewels?And thanks for the info.

You can refer to this thread’s Dungeon Maps:
    https://rpginsanity.com/forum/asdivine-hearts-2/19616-treasure-list-partial/

Life Jewel: Yolkai Hollow, East Entrance, Treasure T12
    Spirit Jewel: Astralis, Treasure T9

I have 3 Life Jewels and 2 Spirit Jewels. Other than the 1 set above, I forgot where I obtained the other 2 and 1 jewels respectively. I didn’t take down any notes. What a pity 🙁

Profile photo of Islandi
    Islandi
    Participant

Ok, I’ve found where we can get Life and Spirit Jewels – Safes.
    Black Safe drops Life Jewel, Brown Safe drops Spirit Jewel.
    That’s what I have in my notes after more than 50 rounds of Safe farming on Mushroom Island.

On another note, Life Jewel drops more frequently than Spirit Jewel. Spirit Jewel is so rare that farming it can make you cry.
    Remember to equip Treasure Jewel when farming. Good luck with getting Spirit Jewel drops. LOL

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Weisteisen
    Participant

I got 3 sets of life/spirit jewels from bosses.Anyways thanks for the infomation.

Profile photo of Raven
    Raven
    Participant

Try equiping thief jewel andletthat them finish up the boss. I drops more jewel and the cats trust charge help a lot for item grinding. My weapon built is like increase bg for felix and str/int +crit to all then have fun in other effects. If only dodge can be transfered it would be useful for those imposible fights.

Profile photo of Raven
    Raven
    Participant

Ehy guys dodge and insta death can be transferred hows that sound for weapon build. I bet dodge will be useful for some tough fights since everything can be dodged. Crit str/int dodge spd/paralyze wil i saw madame curie got paralyzed from weapon effect…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.