Extended maps of Arnolt Temple

Written by tauru5

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Hearts 2 Extended maps of Arnolt Temple

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Weisteisen 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tauru5
    Participant

I just wanted to share that the extended part of Arnolt Temple is NO JOKE! Even with maxed levels, hitting mobs with unison spells, that hits multiple times doesn’t take them down, you will need to do it a few times. And then there is random dragon that you occasionally run into, that one is a beast. Even on normal setting, my teams gets wiped out.

Islandi
    Participant

You have to:
    1. Increase all your characters’ stats using Seeds
    2. Use well structured sets of jewels (including Reveal, Life, Spirit and Repeat Jewels)
    3. Use good combinations of weapons effects which integrate well with sets of jewels
    4. Have well planned, polished and executed tactics/strategies, be it physical, magical or combination
    to venture in there.

Example:
    Teams setup: 1 team Physical (Zack/Izayoi), 1 team Support (Stella/Felix), 1 team Magical (Nadia/Uriel)
    Equip weapon effects such as Critical, Paralysis, Gnome and Silence/BG Restore Up
    Equip Support team with Repeat, Acceleration Jewels. Cast Attack Up x Attack Up (Unison spell on all teams) on 1st turn.
    Then unleash Zack’s Microburst/Unison spell and Magical team’s Unison spell.
    Support team focus on buffing, debuffing and healing.
    Physical and Magical teams focus on attacks, only buff/debuff/heal when situation really calls for it.

Weisteisen
    Participant

Islandi if your wondering what does shield jewel does it null physical attacks
    Screenshot_2017-02-24-15-20-35
    Didn’t notice i got these…

Islandi
    Participant

Oh.. ok. I don’t have Shield Jewel 🙁
    AND…. I have used Unison spell “Full Counter” (Single Team: Reflects all damage once) and it’s still useless. 🙁 🙁

There must be a way to defeat Bloody Maidame Curie without IAP items…

Weisteisen
    Participant

Just get your party member stats above 4k and its no problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.