Any decent kemco game to suggestions

Written by Weisteisen

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Hearts 2 Any decent kemco game to suggestions

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Islandi Islandi 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Weisteisen
    Weisteisen
    Participant

I’ve played asdivine dios/manace/cross/heart 2,antiquia lost,fernz gate and band of monsters.I’m looking for other kemco titles with similar mechanics as asdivine.Any good suggestions?

Profile photo of LemmyTheLenny
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Wait a minute, YOU played Fernz gate? That game only released in japan!

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Weisteisen
    Participant

Wait a minute, YOU played Fernz gate? That game only released in japan!

Yea i downloaded it with QooApp.

Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

Try Unlucky Hero. Its an EXECreate exclusive(same creator of Asdivine) and its the one I’m playing right now. Must say that if graphics is not what sold you on the Asdivine game then its a much better game than any of the Asdivine games out there. Also a little bit cheaper than Kemco’s normal pricing.

@lemmythelenny

Check out what I’m playing ?

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Weisteisen
    Participant

Try Unlucky Hero. Its an EXECreate exclusive(same creator of Asdivine) and its the one I’m playing right now. Must say that if graphics is not what sold you on the Asdivine game then its a much better game than any of the Asdivine games out there. Also a little bit cheaper than Kemco’s normal pricing.

@lemmythelenny

Check out what I’m playing ?

That’s the demon queen game that was release by kemco right?

Spoiler title
    Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

Yeah, I think its called Invigorating De Queen based on my super rough translation. It kinda works even if you can’t understand most of the stuffs cause its setup like a stage by stage thing so you can get by. I wanna try Fernz Gate and Ancient Phantasm but those are more traditional rpgs so I’ll just wait for the translated version(if we’re ever going to see one).

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Weisteisen
    Participant

Fernz gate is just like asdivine heart 2 with atiquia lost magic element with a minor change in battle system.

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Unlucky Hero is really good. 😀

Also if you want similar game mechanics, then you can play just about any Exe Create games. Alphadia is really good (even though it’s also really bad; don’t ask me why but I love the story in that game, plus there’s a lot of side quests that you really have to search for.)

Journey to Kreisia is fun but quite long and actually challenging (totally worth it though.)

I also really enjoyed the Revenant games, and Glorious Savior.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Weisteisen
    Participant

Unlucky Hero is really good. ?

Also if you want similar game mechanics, then you can play just about any Exe Create games. Alphadia is really good (even though it’s also really bad; don’t ask me why but I love the story in that game, plus there’s a lot of side quests that you really have to search for.)

Journey to Kreisia is fun but quite long and actually challenging (totally worth it though.)

I also really enjoyed the Revenant games, and Glorious Savior.

Thanks for the suggestions.Gonna give revenant dogma,journey to kreisia and glorious savior a shot.Does curie sisters appear in any of these game?

Weisteisen
    Participant

Is it worth getting symphony of origin and infinite duminas?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.