so when is

Written by Kyndig

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Hearts 2 so when is

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kyndig Kyndig 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kyndig
    Kyndig
    Participant

the ah2 walkthrough pages coming to the site? while i’m in no rush , seeing how i recently got soul historica, /skyworld sheltera and ah1, asdivine dios, menace, and cross and now ah2 out on ios. i just thought i’d ask how the status of the ah2 walkthrough is going?

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Good question… I have to admit I never played beyond the Normal End, so any walkthrough pages for this game will be entirely up to other members at this point.

If anyone does want to contribute (skill lists, quest lists, what have you), send me a PM and I’ll help to make it happen.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of Azyleo
    Azyleo

I wont be doing this games Walkthrough either ( I found the game boring enough, so I left it way before the normal end ).

Profile photo of Kyndig
    Kyndig
    Participant

hmm, if no one who has been playing it will write a walkthrough and stuff, i could try and do a walkthrough once i get to playing it, though i am not sure how to do much besides a text walkthrough. however i am kinda unsure how to write a walkthrough while playing on ipad. i usually play games on ipad with walkthroughs up on my pc. i can try and do it, but will be a while, got a few more games to play first.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

The location walkthroughs I’ve done on this site are basically just enhanced text walkthroughs, just separated more or less by location, so that no one page is too long. So if you can write a text walkthrough we can easily convert it.

IMO, the main points are “what do I do here?” and “what treasure is here?” Also, some sort of info on side quests and boss battles (though with Exe Create games, I don’t really go into strategy too much for boss battles, since there are so many different choices for skills, magic, difficulty settings, etc.)

Also adding screenshots or dungeon maps makes the walkthrough look more complete (and dungeon maps like the ones Searinox has made, save the trouble of having to write out detailed directions all the time.)

If/when you want to take a shot at it, let me know.

(Meanwhile, I’m sure someone has got a spreadsheet with skills or monsters or something, that could be turned into a page?)

Profile photo of Kyndig
    Kyndig
    Participant

ok ill try and write down some stuff when i start playing it, i’ll tell you when i start it.

Profile photo of Islandi
    Islandi
    Participant

I have completed the game until the True End, but only Stella’s End.

I can contribute a few lists such as Skills, Spells & Unisons, Side Quests, Arena & Secret Arena Info.

For Skills, Spells & Unisons lists though, I’m missing the character/elemental/skills levels because I didn’t note them down. Maybe someone can help me fill in or wait for me or Kyndig.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

That sounds cool. 3beez has posted that she has all the Enemy Guide info, so it sounds like you guys have a lot to contribute. Just PM me if you have any questions or problems with getting stuff published.

(And of course, take your time. No need to rush… 18 months after its release, and our Asdivine Dios walkthrough is still among the most popular pages on the whole site, so even if it takes a year to get it done there will still be people who will want the information.) 😛

Profile photo of 3beez
    3beez
    Participant

My favorite was Celine’s ending. To get it, I think I found all the stuffed animals, and all the other trust levels were 180-ish. I won’t spoil it, but I will say it is the most grown-up ending of the Asdivine series that I recall.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Profile photo of 3beez
    3beez
    Participant

@islandi

I thought I remembered the skills/magics level needed being shown in the status menu; so, I started a new game. Hurrah, they do! I’ll post the data tomorrow.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.