What's the best Team formation?

Written by MSG Commander

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Hearts 2 What's the best Team formation?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Islandi Islandi 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Since they’ve now released a free version of this game, I’ve decided to give it another go around and actually play through to the True End.

I’m wondering what people think is the best overall team setup? Who do you team up together, who do you put in the front, in the back? Also along these lines are there any skill/unison combinations that work really well with specific team setups (or is the difference negligible?)

My first time playing I just kind of partnered everyone up at random and it seemed to work, but if there are setups that make fighting easier I’d be interested to do some experimenting.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of FatDuck
    FatDuck
    Participant

My team πŸ˜€

• This reply was modified 47 years ago by .
    Profile photo of FatDuck
    FatDuck
    Participant

why do I upload a picture on the block post on the block?????

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

There’s directions here on how to upload images: https://rpginsanity.com/forum/help/17832-how-to-upload-images-in-the-forum/

Let me know if that doesn’t solve the problem.

Profile photo of Islandi
    Islandi
    Participant

Since they’ve now released a free version of this game, I’ve decided to give it another go around and actually play through to the True End.

I’m wondering what people think is the best overall team setup? Who do you team up together, who do you put in the front, in the back? Also along these lines are there any skill/unison combinations that work really well with specific team setups (or is the difference negligible?)

My first time playing I just kind of partnered everyone up at random and it seemed to work, but if there are setups that make fighting easier I’d be interested to do some experimenting.

Sorry for replying SOOOOO late. I was busy irl. I hope I wasn’t too late (3 weeks! >_<) for you to give my team setup a try.

I have shared it in this post on 25 Feb in another thread on team setups for beating Bloody Maidame Curie:
    https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/asdivine-hearts-2/19827-needy-mcneedface-needs-help-%f0%9f%99%83/page/3/#post-19897

I re-produce my post below, complete with Equipment, Jewels, in-depth explanations on team roles, skills, tactics and strategies.

================================================================================
    Mine team setup is:

Zack & Izayoi / Jolie Curie
    Izayoi for Physical, Jolie for Magical
    Jewels: Life x1, Spirit x1, Reveal x1, Repeat x1, B. Power x1, Trust x1, Energy x2, Doom x1
    Zack’s weapon: Sacred Torch – Occasionally refills Trust Gauge to 100%

I mainly use Izayoi as buddy for Physical Nuker team. I can easily switch to Jolie for Magical Nuker team. This setup is pretty flexible.

Zack’s team focuses on unleashing physical or magical attacks.
    I mainly use Zack’s microburst Divine Slash (when Izayoi is buddy), which is effective against Void-class targets (yes, Bloody Maidame Curie is Void elemental).

With Jolie as buddy, this team can cast Unison spell “Destruction” (Dark Matter x Mini Big Bang) as Jolie has Mini Big Bang as 1 of her skills. When Jolie is buddy, this team’s Mircoburst is “Go bybee!” (Single: All parameters 2 ranks down. Own Team: All parameters 1 rank up), which is a buff+debuff meant for boss fights.

I can use Unison spells Meteor Strike (Comet x Comet) when I need to (Izayoi has Comet and Dream Tide spells). I can cast other Unison spells (eg. Atomic Array – Holy Ray x Holy Ray) which use the same spells too because Zack is equipped with B. Power Jewel. Which means, this team can also be Support (emergency only) by casting Cure & Heal Unison spells.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”—-
    Stella & Felix
    This is my Support & Healing Team. They’re also my sub magical nuker.
    Stella’s weapon: Railroad Sign – Normal attacks greatly delay enemy turn
    Stella’s Jewels: Life x1, Spirit x1, Reveal x1, Repeat x1, Unison b x1, Acceleration x1, Barrier x1, All x1
    Felix’s Jewels: Life x1, Spirit x1, Reveal x1, Unison b x1, Doom x1

This team focuses on buffing, debuffing and healing. Occasionally chipping in to deal magical damage when available or delaying enemies’ turn.

This team also has microburst β€œThat’s it!”:
    Single: Attacks with fluffy baton. All Teams: Restores MP in proportion to damage. Strength increases with user level.
    With this microburst, MP recovery is possible for characters/teams without Spirit Jewel.

When farming for monster drops, switch Felix to front and use her Trust Charge for guarantee drops from monsters.
    It’ll be hellava loads of harvest when you farm using Felix’s trust charge for guarantee drops (ALL normal, rare and ultra-rare) + Zack’s Sacred Torch’s 100% Trust Gauge refill/Unison spell β€œDestruction” (Dark Matter x Mini Big Bang).

————————————————————————————————————————–—–
    Nadia & Uriel
    This is my Magical Nuker team. They’re also my sub Debuffing team.
    Nadia’s weapon: Goddess Shoes – 10% HP restored each turn
    Nadia’s Jewels: Life x1, Spirit x1, Reveal x1, Repeat x1, Unison b x1, Energy x1, Trust x1
    Uriel’s Jewels: Life x1, Spirit x1, Reveal x1, Unison b x1, Barrier x1, Doom x1

This team focuses on unleashing magical damage with Unison spells and occasional debuffing using Nadia’s Microburst, To the pit with you all! – All: All parameters 1 rank down.

————————————————————————————————————————–—
    All my characters are equipped with Cardinal Ring (armor), which prevents poison, paralysis, silence, fatigue, stone & gnome for team. You’d probably have noticed that this armor nullifies pretty much all ailments except Countdown and insta-swoon, which is why I equipped Doom Jewel on all teams. This saves me the worry and trouble of curing ailments. Cardinal Ring’s defence is low, but the trade-off for acquiring immunity for almost every ailment is worth it.

All my characters have Life, Spirit and Reveal Jewels for Life Regen 15% per turn, MP Regen 10% per turn and ability to use all spells. No matter what setup I have, these 3 jewels will always be their standard/mandatory set.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Profile photo of Islandi Islandi.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I just played on Easy and had everybody learn all 3 magic types. Magic is STRONG against almost every enemy, enough so that good magic skills can make up for a lot of poor/lazy strategy…

Profile photo of Islandi
    Islandi
    Participant

I just played on Easy and had everybody learn all 3 magic types. Magic is STRONG against almost every enemy, enough so that good magic skills can make up for a lot of poor/lazy strategy…

Yes, all you need to do is spam Unison spell Destruction and have Repeat activating. Lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.