Gold Battle Arena

Written by vulsvang

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Hearts 2 Gold Battle Arena

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Raven Raven 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of vulsvang
    vulsvang
    Participant

Okay, normally I don’t ask for much help on Exe games, but I can not for the life of me get past the first round of the Gold Cup. Those barrels with reflect. how do I deal with them? Is there a debuff I am missing?

I am playing Freemium, so no iap items for help, not using treasure keys to get after any of the juicy treasures behind those locked doors.

Profile photo of famouscrystal1417
    famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Yeah,it try using magic/skill Will you(do you think it would be easy!!!

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Profile photo of Nemomon
    Nemomon
    Participant

At a max level, Stella receives a skill that causes that all teams are resurrected once during battle. Use it at the start of the battle. Next turn use Your strongest combo or attack. I suggest using an attack that causes a lot of hits.

vulsvang
    Participant

if you are saying to use magic or a skill against them, then that is the problem. I built stella to be a caster and to crit, so if I use a spell, I will most likely crit… if I crit, I kill myself.

If I do physical damage…. the fight will take at least an hour. not joking.

I am not even level 50 yet. I am trying to get the bonus for the fights as well. They aren’t important or even needed, I just want to do them 😀

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Profile photo of vulsvang vulsvang.
    Profile photo of Nemomon
    Nemomon
    Participant

Well… The minimum level for that battle is 50+. Realistically level 70+. You should already be aware that it won’t be an easy battle anyway. Not when You’re underleveled.

I would suggest You equipping a Hitman or two jewels and B. Power jewel. Then use two Mini Big Bangs attacks. They will deal 100 hits, and since once during battle You’re resurrected, You should be fine and survive it.

vulsvang
    Participant

but…. i don’t have the ability to res during a fight solo. You said that happens at max level… I am far from it.

I am level 49.

I am not going to spend 5-14 more hours crafting stella a physical attack weapon.

Best I can come up with so far is using the wyvern and his tempest attack, at least it deals a fair amount of damage, rarely, if ever, crits and if one of the hits is reflected, it won’t kill me outright. and stella is stuck using physical attacks. I at least made it to the second part of the gold cup this way.

I don’t have all the buddies, and even though I have quite a few, only like 3 are leveled at all. any others I could level with jewels would be below level 20.

EDIT/Update : Through sleep deprivation, I think the Force got me to Maid Cup. I do not know how. ANd wow, Maid’s Cup is so much easier when you don’t have to worry about reflect.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Profile photo of vulsvang vulsvang.
    Profile photo of Raven
    Raven
    Participant

Hi im kinda new or even late to reply in this question but i think i can help.

The 2 barrels with reflect on gold arena has 2 different things to reflect and can only activatd once.

The lower barrel reflects skill so for your mage build a tempest arrow barrages can take it out safely.
    The box at upper reflects magic. Since your mage build i have a trick for yah. B power jewel if you dont have try looking at trophy. Buddy i suggest a fairy.. have atleast 4k hp. Equip b power jewel. Cast tempest arrow at the barrel in upper also let the fairy cast tempest arrow. Good luck then reflect damage is removed happy spell nuking.

Btw im just lvl 30 just have few hp fruits, int fruits and spd fruits

Profile photo of Raven
    Raven
    Participant

I forgot i choose fairy as a buddy because it has heal and easily level up. In a area of second statue when i meet enemies with fairy i use the cats trust charge 100% sure fairy jewel.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.