has anyone defeated Bloody Maidame Curie and Zahhak?

Written by Orio De Gato

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Hearts 2 has anyone defeated Bloody Maidame Curie and Zahhak?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Basooo 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Orio De Gato
    Participant

.png”]
    Knowing Bloody Maidame Curie got an HP of 99 Million and Zahhak got 53 million and to make it impossible beating them at expert mode

Weisteisen
    Participant

Have your tried maxing your stats?I didn’t have much trouble facing her in expert mode with nearly max stats.

Orio De Gato
    Participant

Her last resort is the problem.. that skill… what was it called again?
    And: here it comes ?>
    all my damage that i dealt became 1 and 10

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

It became a HIT count DAMAGE
    I believe i am already descript maidame Curie weakness at some random topics(asdivine heart 2 of course)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Islandi
    Participant
    .png”]
    Knowing Bloody Maidame Curie got an HP of 99 Million and Zahhak got 53 million and to make it impossible beating them at expert mode

There is a thread and many posts which discussed and explored solutions to your questions.
    It’s from this thread, pages 3 & 4:
    https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/asdivine-hearts-2/19827-needy-mcneedface-needs-help

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Islandi.

Orio De Gato
    Participant

Actually… sorry for bothering you, guys :v
    after thinking outside the box. It was really easy to defeat Bloody Maidame Curie

Islandi
    Participant
    Actually… sorry for bothering you, guys :v
    after thinking outside the box. It was really easy to defeat Bloody Maidame Curie

Congrats on defeating Bloody Maidame Curie! Can you share how did you defeat her?

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Islandi.

Orio De Gato
    Participant

Sure :v
    just damage her until she is at her last life then use Nadia’s Trust Charge
    the only thing that is difficult is keep your team alive

Raven
    Participant

Max stats + dodge on weapon can be handy or have stella equip with traffic sign i think and let her spam normal attack+break jewel that maid cant even have a turn

Islandi
    Participant
    Max stats + dodge on weapon can be handy or have stella equip with traffic sign i think and let her spam normal attack+break jewel that maid cant even have a turn

What is the effect of Break jewel?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.