Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Hearts 2 Some questions.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 month ago.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I’m maybe 30 minutes in the game and I feel like the game will make the whole party weak soon so is grinding now a good or bad idea.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

A bad idea because you’re 100% right. You’ll get kicked back to level 1 with trash weapons.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

So it resets everything I have in inventory.. Well it’s good to know. For 5 minutes I didn’t know why I could deal 20k+ damage. I thought it’s because the game would end up with 999999 in stats but then saw party status.

I’ll think about buying most IAP stuff if they’re not available elsewhere. But currently I’m between work, Kratos stuff and taking care of sister children (didn’t see them in a half year:(

If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Will I be able to look at the book at later time if I don’t read it at the beginning of the game (I mean if it will be at same spot if I somehow get back to the same place later.) It gives a Maid’s Brew.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I think you could. Probably.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

I’ll leave it safe there and maybe 30 hours later it will still be there 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,315 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,114 Replies: 7,521