Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Hearts 2 Questions on Achievements

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 10 months ago.

The Pants Party
    Participant

Hello everyone!

Asdivine Hearts II will be coming out on Xbox in a few weeks and I was hoping to get some guidance on the achievements before then so I have a plan going in. Really the only ones I’m unsure of are:

-For getting all 280 chests and all subquests (are any missable? guessing no, these games are usually good about that)

-Requirements for True and Happy endings (assuming True = complete “second” ending and Happy = max trust with all characters – does it matter when, aka before the “normal” or “true” end?)

Thanks in advance!

• This topic was modified 49 years ago by .
    Jesusalva
    Participant

Well, truth is, Asdivine Hearts 2 is… a half-baked game.

You can find the treasure list here

(May be incomplete) Some treasures are discrete, but can be found.

About endings, @inkwarrior explained pretty well about them here.

Side note: Don’t forget to see some construtive critics about why many of us dislike the game here, but for short, it’s a prototype for releasing Fernz Gate. (Just like Seph. Stories is a prototype for Seek Hearts, iirc).

It have some stuff in spoiler tags – as usual, DO NOT OPEN SPOILER TAGS, unless you know what you’re doing. You know. They are spoilers. These baddies eats NPCs dialogs and stuff, I heard. Very dangerous. I hope you have grinded enough guts to open them 😀

(Yes, it is a joke)

<hr />

General Reference (Forums)

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 577 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,488 Replies: 9,846