Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Hearts 2 Asdivine Hearts II

This topic contains 76 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 2 years ago.

Nemomon
    Participant

Kemco announced a sequel to Asdivine Hearts:

https://yoyaku-top10.jp/u/a/MTg5MTU

Another fun information is that the Japanese kemco website (finally?) noticed that they already have a lot of Asdivine games, and created an “Asdivine Portal” where all Asdivine games are in. http://www.kemco.jp/applipage/asdp/index.html

• This topic was modified 50 years ago by .
    Nemomon
    Participant

Here are better res images: http://www.4gamer.net/games/349/G034984/20160714009/screenshot.html?num=003

The google translate translation doesn’t help much, but it seems the party made a mistake 2 years ago, and it still hurts them… Looks like they will be able to have some pet as friends, and the young hat girl reminds me of a certain ultimate boss from Menace… Perhaps this title will be a bridge between the world seen in the Hearts (and potentially Cross), and the world seen in the Dios and Menace.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

So this is just being released in Japan, right?

Because as much as I enjoy the Asdivine games – I don’t know if I’m ready for another one, this soon! :woohoo:

P.S. Why is there a Slime in the party now? :unsure:

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Nemomon
    Participant

So this is just being released in Japan, right?

Because as much as I enjoy the Asdivine games – I don’t know if I’m ready for another one, this soon! :woohoo:

P.S. Why is there a Slime in the party now? :unsure:

Not yet. In Japan it will be released in August. But like it always been, probably at the beginning of August rather than at the end of it.

Plus, You have outdated info – in the Lost Istria we play as 2 slimes (and a cat) ;). Pretty much the MC there is the only normal person ;). Jokes aside, I think that slime is a pet, on one of the screens we can see a dog as well, so maybe one of the characters can summon or pet them.

Azyleo

Sweet. I wonder, which ending will they choose to make the sequel.

Nemomon
    Participant

Sweet. I wonder, which ending will they choose to make the sequel.

Stella ending, and combat couple 😉

On that screens we again see different sprites with different weapons, so looks like the “pay gems, pay real cash to get gems, to get different outfit and fancy weapons” became a standard feature now…

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

On that screens we again see different sprites with different weapons, so looks like the “pay gems, pay real cash to get gems, to get different outfit and fancy weapons” became a standard feature now…

As long as English version keeps free IAP with Premium version, free points for Tweeting, earn points from battles and from the arena, I could accept crazy IAPs like changing outfits.

But if it ever becomes pay to play, that in my mind would be the death of Kemco mobile games.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

CoarseDragon
    Participant

This quote sounds very interesting.

“6 people and tag battle by the party,”

Nemomon
    Participant

As long as English version keeps free IAP with Premium version, free points for Tweeting, earn points from battles and from the arena, I could accept crazy IAPs like changing outfits.

But if it ever becomes pay to play, that in my mind would be the death of Kemco mobile games.[/quote]

This will be the third game that features such a thing (the first one was the Lost Istria, and the second the Fairy Elements, both from EXE-CREATE), so I think I could say than nothing will be changed in the Hearts II. Therefore, You will NEVER get enough premium points to buy a single fancy weapon or equipment. Each spin costs 100 premium points, and most of time You will get a rare (two stars out of 5 stars) stuff that not necessarily must change Your outfit (not all of stuff from the premium wheel change the outfit, just some of them). Therefore, unless You will spend tons of real cash to buy tons of premium currency, You probably won’t get anything interesting. Or anything at all :).

Azyleo

If this becomes a common act in Exe Create games ( which looks like it ). I will really be irritated. I guess no company can be saved from the grasp of idiotic IAPs and rapacity of money ( I know it’s a strong word, but it perfectly suits the game industry of nowadays. )

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 708 Forums: 128 Topics: 1,654 Replies: 10,995