Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Hearts Tray fossil

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Rhys 1 year ago.

harune0595
    Participant

best place to farm it?

Nemomon
    Participant

Hmm…. Probably Boulder Area. It is in the Reveria, a small-large island, north-west to the Mt. Hoba – North.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    tauru5
    Participant

Does this include all the other fossils? I am trying to farm them now, but all I have been getting is Skull and Tray. I have gotten a Talon, but, for the life of me, cannot remember where I picked it up from.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’m only guessing, but I think it’s just for Tray Fossils.

However, if you got the Talon fossil from a random encounter, I think the monster guide will list the drop items for every enemy, so you could check through that to find out who drops it, and then look up their location.

Kind of a lot of work but, that’s the only way I know to find the information. :unsure:

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

tauru5
    Participant

Actually, it isn’t a lot of work, I just didn’t think about looking through there. Unfortunately, it was not from a random encounter. Now, I just need to find out where I can farm all the fossils. Thanks for your response! Everyone has been a great help!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Rhys
    Participant

Hmm…. Probably Boulder Area. It is in the Reveria, a small-large island, north-west to the Mt. Hoba – North.

That’s where I try to look for tray fossils too, since I don’t want to send some AHP to get more tray fossils, but they’re kinda rare to get in this area as well! The other fossils, unfortunately can only be found on some chests and can only be bought at the AHP store. You need to earn more AHP then by getting them on the boulders / stones / barrels sometimes.

Being different and a loner is not a bad choice...

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 524 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,424 Replies: 9,257