Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Hearts Yet again another ability description

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 3 years ago.

Fowlernstone
    Participant

Zacks dancing terror states that the stacks are random on half the mp 10s digit if 0 you hit 1. However a example I have 104 mp so half would be 52 so I would hit 5 times but instead I only hit once is this a bug?

Azyleo

It’s easy. The hits are random but still happen within a certain range. Like your example the half of MP is 52 then the range of random hits will be between 0-5. If half of your MP is,let’s say 76 then the hits will be a random stack between the range of 0-7.

Fowlernstone
    Participant

I just did a test of 148 mp which would be 74 half and did the ability 10 times and all 10 times I only hit twice never once and never more than twice?

1oldtymer
    Participant

I think your examples show that the calculation is done on the 10’s digit itself, NOT on half of the total and then looking at the 10’s digit. The 1 if 0 sort of makes it clear using your 104: since the 10’s is 0, you should always get 1 (maybe zero as well, but I don’t think so). 148: you should hit 1 or 2 (half of 4 is 2, so randomly 0-2, but zero maps to 1, so I think you would get 1 or 2).

Older, but not wiser

Azyleo

I think from seeing your examples the half of the MP might be the half of the 10s. Like your example which is 148. 10th digit here 4. Half of 4 is say 2. That’s why you did 2 hits I guess.

Same with 104 10s digit is 0. Half of 0 is still 0. So the hit registers only once.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I think your examples show that the calculation is done on the 10’s digit itself, NOT on half of the total and then looking at the 10’s digit. The 1 if 0 sort of makes it clear using your 104: since the 10’s is 0, you should always get 1 (maybe zero as well, but I don’t think so). 148: you should hit 1 or 2 (half of 4 is 2, so randomly 0-2, but zero maps to 1, so I think you would get 1 or 2).

I always assumed it was like 1oldtymer has described. Half of 10s digit meaning if 10s is 4, number of times is 2. If 10s is 0, number of times is 1.

So number of times IS RANDOM, based on the half value of 10s digit.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 545 Forums: 123 Topics: 1,452 Replies: 9,429