July 13, 2016 at 3:53 pm #5540
..still searching for:
Also would be very greatful for any info about monsters 58, 167, 168.July 14, 2016 at 12:21 am #5546
Good luck finding those monsters. I have played Hearts many times and have never found them. 🙁
However, I can help with the locations.
Dead Sea (NE Reveria):
Boulder area (W Reveria):
Barrel area (NW Asdivine):
Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.July 14, 2016 at 5:28 pm #5549
Thx for help. I suspect that no.167-no.168 must be something “metal …”. (Btw, searched all 3 metal regions I know with no success in finding ’em :().July 15, 2016 at 2:49 am #5585
Thx for help. I suspect that no.167-no.168 must be something “metal …”. (Btw, searched all 3 metal regions I know with no success in finding ’em :().
I’ve done a pretty intense search for them and have the following theories:
1. They are super, ultra, sadistically rare. :dry:
2. They spawn or are summoned during some battle where I’ve killed the main enemy too quickly. :pinch:
3. They are only found in the Training Accelerator. (I don’t make it very far in the accelerator.) :S
4. They are a human error i.e. whoever created that section made a mistake such as not correcting the numbering for monsters that were edited out, etc. :side:
5. Kemco/Exe Create revel in making complete completionists agonize and those “missing” monsters never existed. 👿 :silly:Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.July 15, 2016 at 10:41 pm #5603
3beez, I’ve nearly left the search of these 3, but you reignite me.
I was pretty sure that 167,168 names must be “metal b…” or “metal c…”. My thoughts was that it might be “metal boulder…”. So, 4 Boulder Jewel was created (+4 Barrel Jewel just in case), and exploration of the metal regions started.
…but there’s just usual boulders.
And then it dawned on me!
spoiler58 Creation Deity, Shaddai
167 Metal Clang
168 Metal Clink
The problem is to add them in Monster Guide book, because after you finished the game (and you’d finish it, cause they’re last boss + adds) there is no access to Menu option.
As you know there is no New Game+ option too.
I also tried to lose final battle twice and then use continue option from main menu, with no add result as you may assume.
Escape/teleport items could not be activated in battle too.
Now you owe me a lot of karma! 👿
P.S. I’ll post info about these monsters in walkthrough section.July 15, 2016 at 11:00 pm #5604MSG CommanderKeymaster
Way to go Cho!
I would never have thought of that! :ohmy:
All your base areJuly 15, 2016 at 11:16 pm #5605
Awesome Cho! Thank you, thank you!! :woohoo: (However, I now feel really stupid. Lol)
PS Karma given. :cheer:Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Members: 980 Forums: 136 Topics: 1,995 Replies: 12,182