Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Hearts Coming to Playstation

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Travelman31 2 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

This is on Kemco’s Facebook page so of a few days ago; Asdivine Hearts is getting ported sometime this winter. If you have any Playstation friends, let them know!

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/asdivine-hearts-ps4/

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Nemomon
    Participant

Waiting for PSX…

3beez
    Participant

I saw this and thought..that’s nice, but then….OH NO! It’s just something else to divert EXE-CREATE (as that is the only dev Kemco seems to be using these days) from making Android games.
    :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I really, really need a new game! šŸ˜†

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Travelman31
    Participant

Actually, I feel like this is a blessing, the fewer game releases by kemco I mean, as I have gotten to know some nice non-Kemco games over the past half year or so: Across age 1 and 2, crystal story, Penny Arcade 3, unlucky hero (well, not kemco any way) and currently Doom and Destiny and soon Cthulhu and Adventure Bar story.

I am sick of the asdivine games so if they only have asdivine games to give and games of that like, I do not mind ignoring them to discover other android gems.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I think it’s cool Kemco’s branching out into Nintendo and Playstation. It shows that they plan on sticking around for the long term (or, at least, that’s how I interpret it.)

But, if it is taking away from the next mobile release, that makes me a sad panda.

On the other hand, trying other games can be awesome (the trick is finding the good ones.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Azyleo

Will look into it when it releases ( since I have a PS4 ) ( if it is at a reasonable price though ).

Travelman31
    Participant

On the other hand, trying other games can be awesome (the trick is finding the good ones.)

Try one of the ones I mentioned if you have not yet, all very solid! Seed 3 is also very good and I enjoyed it a lot.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 524 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,424 Replies: 9,257