Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Kamura Monster Guide – Undiscovered Areas List

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 1 week ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

deleted as no longer needed

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  1oldtymer.
    3beez
    Participant

Anybody know the entire gambit list is and where to find them all?

I started a new topic with a list of the gambits: Gambits and How to Obtain

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Mike
    Participant

Okay what am I doing wrong I’ve completed the Kiln Ruins and can’t find felix anywhere. I’ve search the entire Ruins 6 times now and she’s nowhere to be found. Then I’ve done the Yonaga Sea Tunnel and same thing she’s not appearing. I followed the felix sub quest guide and still not to be found now. Is it a glitch in the game? Cause if it is I’m mad cause i spent a lot of real money on this game now.

Hello people

1oldtymer
    Participant

I’m not sure where you are, but here is a old note I made, with the first part coming from the subquest list from 3beez:

Once Felix says to meet her later at the Akutsaki inn, keep progressing with the story, and go to the inn after Amalur Spire. She should be there. You will get a Mystic Orb and a Pattern.

———————————————————————————

my note–after kitakaze Palace, felix says go underground–I don’t find her in Tsukikage woods (but I did find her in Kiln ruins basement

order doesn’t matter, except there are probably some interior sequences–best is to use the order in the list above in the 3beez subquest list

Older, but not wiser

Mike
    Participant

Yes but the guides been totally correct till klin ruins

Hello people

3beez
    Participant

In that case, all you can do is keep playing the game, and backtrack later. Like I said in the Felix topic here in the forum, this is a terribly designed quest, and the reward for all the work is SOOOO not worth it. I did this quest several times (multiple playthroughs) and had to keep written notes on where I had been every single time. There is no logic to it.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 579 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,492 Replies: 9,956