Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Kamura Grinding Metal Enemies?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ravenknit 2 months ago.

Ravenknit
    Participant

So anyone have any idea how to grind metal enemies in this game? In other games, I had items that could grant pre-emptive battles and multihit. But can’t seem to find pre-emptive stuff in this game?

Any ideas?

Jesusalva
    Participant

Hello, and welcome to the forums!

Sorry for the late reply. You know. Real life.

First – I only saw Metal enemies on metal islands. Therefore, no metal attract items 🙁

Second – There’s Attack All Stone, insertable on weapons which cause 50% chance that normal attacks hit all.

Third – Shiranui’s “Vanish” gambit increase preemptive rate in 10%. Speed Jewel also raise it in 2%.

I hope this helps!

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

1oldtymer
    Participant

In addition to the points made by Jesusalva, there are several skills that give multiple hits.  Also:

Shiki’s skill Iron Sledge :2×2 space critical rate 33% up for metal enemies over normal attacks
    Sakura’s  Marble Scoop weapon: critical hits for metal-class monsters 20% up

Older, but not wiser

Ravenknit
    Participant

So my current setup is 2x crit+50 ( as an aside I feel I understand farmers better now what with the prayers for a bountiful harvest)

The good thing is that with this setup as long as I can get a turn off any multihit-all skill guarantees multiple overkills. Now if only we had pre-emp 100 in this game….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 593 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,502 Replies: 10,056