Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Kamura Depressing Ending

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kemplayer 1 month ago.

kemplayer
    Participant

I got to the regular ending of the game (defeated Zaddes) and I think I might be missing something?

1. The ending is extremely depressing, I will say without spoiling it.
    2. The ending (“ending 03”) implied a choice but there was no dialog to make the choice – is it randomized?

Obviously I can load the cleared content and now go about my merry way, but how do you see/push any alternate endings in this game?

Jesusalva
    Participant

I got to the regular ending of the game (defeated Zaddes) and I think I might be missing something?

1. The ending is extremely depressing, I will say without spoiling it.
    2. The ending (“ending 03”) implied a choice but there was no dialog to make the choice – is it randomized?

Obviously I can load the cleared content and now go about my merry way, but how do you see/push any alternate endings in this game?

Assuming this is standard Exe-Create fare:

1- For alternative regular endings, you should raise trust with ONE of the party members of your choice to almost max. You can max all of them, of course. This will also grant alternative true endings.

2- The regular ending is normally sad/depressing to try to force you to load the clear data and pursue the true (happy) ending. (which is cheap trick but oh well)

NOTE: I think these “additional endings” are just an extra cutscene. AFAIK only Monochrome Order really have different endings.

NOTE2: The game have a hidden priority list in case of draw. You won’t get to choose. If they are at a draw at max, you should Lower their trust by giving them bad gifts on purpose.
    This will allow you to change the ending even if trust was maxed on everyone.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Jesusalva.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    kemplayer
    Participant

OK, I will load the cleared data and go forwards!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 579 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,492 Replies: 9,956